Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers (page 3 of 5)

Jake

JakeBrisbane

Get your car serviced elsewhere...

I had my car recently serviced at Austral Honda, and they called during the day to advise that I needed new brake pads. The total to replace these was going to bump my service from $390 to $1600 as apparently the rotors also needed to be replaced. The opinion of two other mechanics has advised that my rotors actually don't need replacing as of yet and that the total to replace the brake pads was under $350.

I used to think that I got a better service by taking my car back to Honda to get it serviced, but after this visit, there is no chance of me taking it back there to get serviced or to consider purchasing another car through this dealer.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off and unprofessional

Sue Cooper

Sue CooperPaddington

Rip off merchants

Purchased a used vehicle of these shonky dealers in May. It was due a timing belt at the time unbeknownst to me. They were happy to sell me the car without mention of the costly repair ($1400-$2000). When I contacted them regarding this matter they more or less said bad luck, there’s nothing you can do. Beware of this car yard. Totally unscrupulous dealers. Rip off merchants.

Baird

BairdSydney

Rare—- excellent car dealer Scott’s Honda. Artarmon

After years dealing with Toyota dealers, we decided to try Honda, went to Scotts Honda at Artarmon. No pressure sales and we bought a Civic. Service is excellent, service staff very obliging. They do serviced while you wait. Never a problem with the service provider would have to be one of the best and most genuine car dealers we have had contact with. We had a small issue with the interior roof lining and they replaced it with no question under Warranty.

UnaStella

UnaStellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appauling service and the staff have no interest in helping customers

Joseph

JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't Fault these guys! Excellent Quality and Service once again

Ruth

RuthPerth, Western Australia

Highly recommend Sean and Sianne of Honda Wangara

Poor customer service

We purchased Audi Q3 from used car at Blacktown, poor customer service and will not trust to the dealership.
I would like to give them zero star.

Don't purchase from Honda Leichhardt

Sales misleading relating to costs and poor quality vehicle. Informed standard costs for servicing and repeatedly deceived with hidden extra costs. I'd never buy a Honda and can't trust dealership.

Kym08

Kym08MELBOURNE

John Blair Honda

Ivan C

Ivan C

Ferntree Gully Honda

We went there a few weeks back to check out new Honda vehicles. We were served by William and he was extremely knowledgeable on every model on display. He was patient and listened to our needs. He did not rush us into making decision, but rather explained to us why the car he recommended suits our budget and needs. We negotiated the price and was happy about the final price given. Let alone the extras threw in to seal the deal. We were then assisted by Brogan, the finance specialist. Brogan spent time with us and sorted out our complex financial situation. Overall, it was a great experience. I'd recommend anyone to visit this dealership. Great thanks to William and Brogan!

suttons homebush honda - James Choi

Can't thank staff and especially James Choi enough for their help in our recent purchase of a new Honda Civic. Everything was handled professionally and courteously and all our questions were answered honestly and with clarity. We would have no hesitation in recommending James to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle from Suttons Homebush Honda dealership. Ron & Mary.

Alto Honda Blacktown

I have recently bought Honda HR-V from Alto Blacktown. I would like to say that service was wonderful Sale person was Tony Pereira. He was patient, easy to talk and explained everything. He even called me after a week to check if everything is OK. Would recommend to see Tony at Alto Blacktown

Shouda bought a Jeep

Shouda bought a JeepBrisbane

Honda Southside Brisbane Terrible - Should have bought a Jeep

Abe

Abe

Alto Honda Blacktown

I have been servicing my Honda Accord 2009 for 8 years, at Alto Honda Blacktown, until I discovered that they misleading and over charging, and gives you wrong diagnosis. all these years every time I confirmed with them to use a full synthetic oil, and they yes we only using a full synthetic oil, but I found out that all that time they using semi synthetic cheep oil and charges me for a full one, all other service not mechanically sound, they do not the maintenance steps that are mentioned in the service book I have to take the car to another mechanics, to be sure the job is done. I will think twice before I use their services.

Margaret B

Margaret BSydney, NSW

No Problems with Alto Blacktown.

I recently purchased a used Honda Jazz from Alto Blacktown. I was able to negotiate the price and was very happy with the service from all staff. They were reasonable and friendly. I organised for an NRMA vehicle inspection and they had no problem with this. Overall I found that it was a good experience and am happy to recommend them.

Sundeep

SundeepJordan Springs

Horrible Customer Service - Honda Roseberry

Honda Service Center Hombush

Went to the Honda Service center Homebush to get the car serviced and have the wiper replaced as it was broken and wear off. The Invoice said they have changed my wiper and charge me for it, I have paid it and pick my car up and as I drive home and tested the wiper, it was still the old ones, which the rubber was partially detached from the wipers.
I was very upset and felt cheated, I drove back to the dealer service center asked about the wiper and because they were almost closed, asked me to come back again the day after.
Warning to others, do not trust this dealer service center. Check everything that they charged you, because possibly there is no work done on it, but they charge you for it.

ChetanS

ChetanSSydney

Alto Honda Blacktown - Stay away!

Ketan Shah

Ketan ShahSydney

Awful Service from Suttons Honda Homebush, don't buy from them

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald
Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives