Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers (page 3 of 3)

Trudy

TrudySydney

Continuous car damages

Never go to Honda Macathur

They lied to us about the first service. They promised the first service would be free and whe we got there, 40km from home, they said it would be $284. The one who sold us the car no longer working there so there was no one that could prove their promise. I will never go to that dear again. They have no credits for their words

Democar victim

Democar victimBella vista

nightmare experience

Worst customer service!

Ryan

RyanCanberra

If you like sleazy 80's sales tactics, lying and contacting your bank to get your deposit back, look

gabh94

gabh94

What a poor customer service

Homebush honda (suttons honda) has the worst customer service out of all the services I have received from my entire life. Especially the dealer [name removed], very rude, gave us a wrong information about the insurance policy, he was on his freaking phone half the time when talking to us, he didn't even bother telling us about the car... it was just very rude and tragic. The dealer also calls me up to ask if i can rate him and the company generously... lol like for real? I already told my friends and people around me not to go to homebush honda and here I'll let you guys know as well don't go to HOMEBUSH HONDA if homebush honda wants to regain or even gain a reputation they better train the dealers on how to treat their customers.

Never recommend

The worst customer service that we ever had at Homebush Honda. The car is fantastic quality but never ever recommend to anyone who wants to get cars with friendly and great services. Nobody didn't even apologise for their serious mistakes. Better go to other Honda dealerships...

Doberman

DobermanNorth Narrabeen

No Dealership wants to honor Vouchers and extremely rude dealers!

alohaangel

alohaangel

The Absolute Lack Of Customer Service Is Breathtaking.

Appears to be systemic throughout the entire company - dealers and corporate alike. After sales service & pick up was appalling and unacceptable. Service centres do not reply to emails re bookings and customer service non-existent, only rude and argumentative employees with no people skills at all. An absolute disgrace. Everyone needs to be retrained (or sacked). Will n o t be purchasing another honda (and they clearly do not care). Call centre / customer service staff entirely unprofessional, discreditable and reprehensible. Really, really stupid, arrogant people who clearly deserve the rotten feedback, judging by other comments.

Gerard

GerardPerth, WA

Cheating service at Southern Highland Honda, Moss Vale, NSW

Anina

AninaAU

Dreadful service at Honda Service Kingswood NSW, don't want to honour Honda warranty.

Valentin

ValentinPerth, WA

Honda North Perth Osborne Park - better chose someone else

I contacted a dealer (JF) inquiring about Honda City. I got a call back while I was driving, had a small incident and I had to hang on him.
Got back an SMS like, that shows my character, I am a loser etc.
Called straightaway Sydney and told them about my exciting experience with them, knew it was no point in calling the manager here. The guy tried to contact me to "apologize". Not interested in calls meant to keep his job for further entertainment of future losers.

Southside Honda Brisbane

NotaHobbit

NotaHobbitSydney

Buyer Beware, if it's not a new car they don't want to know you.

peted

peted

Be wary of Honda North in Perth !

Terrible

Overall, personally I had pretty bad experience with Sales department of John Blair Honda. They were very pleasing till you pay the deposit and later you will see their mask uncovered!
Good salesmen!
Once they get the advance payment from you, they are [censored word removed].

Saksham Gupta

Saksham Gupta asked

Hi, I have a honda CRV DXG10R. 2018 model. Since 2019 the check system warning light turns on in my car just after driving 10-50kms without any other warning light turning on. I have taken it to several honda service centers over the past year atleast a dozen times and they never have an answer. They just calibrate it and it turns back on again and the technicians say we dont know how to solve it. Can anyone help? I have 5 years of warranty period left.

HG
HG

Being under warranty I simply would not accept the dealer saying they can't fix it, they are just not trying hard enough.
Contact Honda Australia direct and complain. I guarantee someone at Honda can fix this issue.

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Saksham, We encourage bringing this to the attention of your Honda Service center. In the case you'd like to discuss the matter further, so not hesitate in reaching our customer support team on 1800 804 954. Thanks

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald
Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives