Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers (page 4 of 5)

Ketan Shah

Ketan ShahSydney

Awful Service from Suttons Honda Homebush, don't buy from them

Mai

Mai

Misleading, terrible customer service from Wangara Honda. DO NOT BUY from them!

nitram79

nitram79Sydney

Sutton's Rosebery - stay away!!!!

Bought a new Honda HRV, usually they'll throw in floor mats and fill the tank full of petrol. I got below half a tank and was charged for the floor mats. I wasn't given my contract paperwork until an hour after I collected the car as I was first told they would email it, then I got a message saying they found it and come get it. They knew if I looked at the contract closely I would pull out or change finance providers at the minimum. Extremely sneaky tactics used. Another lesson leant the hard way sadly. Still going to speak to fair trading and st george about falsifying my documents to secure the loan. Do not purchase a car from them, they are smiling assassins.

Find out how Honda Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Bought new but worst than used!!!

parts cost

Bought touch up paint from dealer . 15 ml. works out at around $ 15000 per litre. I know that profits are made via back door ( parts etc. ) but??? where does it get past a reasonable profit?

Janice Vasic

Janice Vasicflinders

Honda sales promotion false

Bought a honda crv from wollongong honda dealer. TV advertising stated good deals during December but alas there were none by this dealer. Sales person stated his offer was only good for 1 day so I my accepted it. My husband wanted to go to Sydney Tynan Honda for comparison but I didn't. A week later realised should have done as they had better trade in and better selling price and option deals. Will never buy again from Wollongong Honda.

abhinav sharma

abhinav sharmatop ryde

Homebush honda very bad customer service

Emailed them twice regarding service no one replied even tried to ring waiting for 20 min still on hold very bad service will never go again there very bad service handa

amu2

amu2Melbourne

Disinterested salesman at Darwin honda

We were hoping to buy a HRV and went to Darwin Honda, only to find a very distressed salesman with his name starting with P. I got the feeling that he thought that we were not serious buyers and his attitude clearly showed this. He wanted us to deposit 500 AUD before he would negotiate on the price and complementary accessories. Without that he wasn't taking business. This was meant to be my 4th Brand new car and I have never been treated like this by any of the other dealers, including a Honda dealer in SA. Unfortunately the dealership choices are limited in Darwin and we gave up our hopes on the HRV and bought a Mazda

Trudy

TrudySydney

Continuous car damages

Never go to Honda Macathur

They lied to us about the first service. They promised the first service would be free and whe we got there, 40km from home, they said it would be $284. The one who sold us the car no longer working there so there was no one that could prove their promise. I will never go to that dear again. They have no credits for their words

Democar victim

Terrible customer service

Worst customer service!

Ryan

RyanCanberra

If you like sleazy 80's sales tactics, lying and contacting your bank to get your deposit back, look

Cher

CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support

I recently had the symbol for a problem with one of my tyres displayed on the dashboard of my 2.5 year old Honda Civic. From the time I drove to the service centre, slightly stressed, at Southside Honda Woolloongabba late one Saturday morning and encountered a young man heading into the main office and asked him what I should do, I was treated with care, respect and great professionalism. I went back on the Monday because the symbol was still displayed after I had put air in the tyres. The attention I received was first rate. I had a third visit on the Tuesday at which time the mechanics finally resolved the problem. At every stage I could not fault the level of service and professionalism I received.

gabh94

gabh94

What a poor customer service

Homebush honda (suttons honda) has the worst customer service out of all the services I have received from my entire life. Especially the dealer [name removed], very rude, gave us a wrong information about the insurance policy, he was on his freaking phone half the time when talking to us, he didn't even bother telling us about the car... it was just very rude and tragic. The dealer also calls me up to ask if i can rate him and the company generously... lol like for real? I already told my friends and people around me not to go to homebush honda and here I'll let you guys know as well don't go to HOMEBUSH HONDA if homebush honda wants to regain or even gain a reputation they better train the dealers on how to treat their customers.

Never recommend

The worst customer service that we ever had at Homebush Honda. The car is fantastic quality but never ever recommend to anyone who wants to get cars with friendly and great services. Nobody didn't even apologise for their serious mistakes. Better go to other Honda dealerships...

Disenchanted by over charging - Loyalty is simply not rewarded

Doberman

DobermanNorth Narrabeen

No Dealership wants to honor Vouchers and extremely rude dealers!

alohaangel

alohaangel

The Absolute Lack Of Customer Service Is Breathtaking.

Appears to be systemic throughout the entire company - dealers and corporate alike. After sales service & pick up was appalling and unacceptable. Service centres do not reply to emails re bookings and customer service non-existent, only rude and argumentative employees with no people skills at all. An absolute disgrace. Everyone needs to be retrained (or sacked). Will n o t be purchasing another honda (and they clearly do not care). Call centre / customer service staff entirely unprofessional, discreditable and reprehensible. Really, really stupid, arrogant people who clearly deserve the rotten feedback, judging by other comments.

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald
Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives