Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers (page 5 of 5)

Gerard

GerardPerth, WA

Cheating service at Southern Highland Honda, Moss Vale, NSW

Anina

AninaAU

Dreadful service at Honda Service Kingswood NSW, don't want to honour Honda warranty.

Valentin

ValentinPerth, WA

Honda North Perth Osborne Park - better chose someone else

I contacted a dealer (JF) inquiring about Honda City. I got a call back while I was driving, had a small incident and I had to hang on him.
Got back an SMS like, that shows my character, I am a loser etc.
Called straightaway Sydney and told them about my exciting experience with them, knew it was no point in calling the manager here. The guy tried to contact me to "apologize". Not interested in calls meant to keep his job for further entertainment of future losers.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Honda Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Southside Honda Brisbane

NODEAL

NODEALPerth, WA

False information given by service department in regard to warranty issues

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Best service I've ever had at a car dealership!

Rowie

Rowie

New Purchase

Fariborz maghami

Fariborz maghamiSydney

Terrible Honda customer service

BrisVegasBrisbane, QLD

Close to superior Customer Service backed by Excellent product and personalised service

Car Dealerships

Find out how Honda Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

NotaHobbit

NotaHobbitSydney

Buyer Beware, if it's not a new car they don't want to know you.

peted

peted

Be wary of Honda North in Perth !

Jo80

Jo80Gippsland, VIC

Honda Darwin, NT

The new car salesman is awesome. He was very prompt and friendly; I highly recommend purchasing your Honda through him. He always kept me updated with the progress of my new Honda. He contacted me instantly when I submitted an enquiry on the Honda website. Unlike other car yards in Darwin; some I'm still waiting to hear from 6 months later.
Prompt and friendly salesman

Terrible

Overall, personally I had pretty bad experience with Sales department of John Blair Honda. They were very pleasing till you pay the deposit and later you will see their mask uncovered!
Good salesmen!
Once they get the advance payment from you, they are [censored word removed].

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald
Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives