Honda NSC110 Dio

4.5

Eccles

EcclesMelbourne

Good scoot, some caveat

I bought the Honda Dio 110 new a few months ago, after selling my final(sob!) motor cycle. In spite of having no particular expectations of the scoot, I've been enjoying riding it very much. Of course it's economical & it has that cute 'idle off' switch, but it's so manoeuverable & quick that I use it instead of the car at every opportunity. What enormous fun! Also, it amazes me that it can accelerate so quickly while dragging my 90kgs around. The only negatives are that the ride is quite harsh on some rough suburban tarmac & the seat is not particularly comfortable. I recently tried a Yamaha Tricity 125, but wouldn't swap it for the Honda.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Nawaraj T.

Nawaraj T.asked

what type of petrol is better to use for hondansc110, 91 or 95? is there any problem if we use 95 or 91 ?

91 is recommended and is fine, I suppose 95 is ok...I would avoid E10 though

Ramkumar M.

Ramkumar M.asked

What's the first service km and next service kms

Ray M

From new, First service at 1000k then every 4000k....Its not cheap...Dealer charged me more than $240

David C.
    David C.

hey Ray.. i made a simple to follow how to change your oil video according to the service manual.. that might save you lots of $$ https://youtu.be/pq8pEVZDl7E

Angelo

Angeloasked

Where can i find parts please?

Ray M

Always parts on EBay..I wouldn't get them from bike shop as pricing is horrendous.

CategoryScooters and Learner Approved Bikes