Honda NSC110 Dio

• Fuel Efficiency
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent commuter and so much fun>

Purchased in May 2019 at A1 Motorcycles for $3,230.00.

Jimbo

JimboMelbourne

Great scooter for run around and delivery

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Dean

DeanMid North Coast, NSW

Great little town bike

Having owned this scooter for nearly 4 years, finding it a faultless little town run around machine. Sure it isnt the fastest machine on the road but it is It is quick enough to beat most cars at the lights. It will zoom along at 80kph, and even a little more downhill. It is very inexpensive to run and service, as well as cheap rego and insurance because of its low capacity. It is extremely reliable with no issues at all after over 8000km. The space under the seat is big enough for your helmet, and big enough for a few groceries on the way home from the shops.
Overall it is a great little scooter that does everything it is designed for faultlessly.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Scooters

Find out how Honda NSC110 Dio compares to other Scooters

Rayza

RayzaSydney

The [almost] perfect urban scooter.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
phil

philSouth East Queensland, QLD

best scooter ever

ive had several scooters in my time but the nsc110 is the best of them all. Great power for its size and fantastic fuel consumption ,handling is superb and its a beautiful all round scooter and has looks to match . I would highly recommend this machine at anyone for fun or daily commuting

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Trisha

Trisha

Best Scoot EVER !!

I love my Honda Dio ! I ride 100 kms a week for work commute into the city and my tank of fuel lasts a fortnight. Under $5 a fortnight and so much fun ! Do peak hour traffic with out stopping. Takes off faster than the cars so you can go right to the front at the lights. So much storage. Can stop for a big grocery shop on the way home and with the hook on the front, the top box on the back and the big storage under the seat it all transports easily. Best vehicle I've ever purchased!

Matty1981

Matty1981Mid North Coast, NSW

Little Ripper

Cat

Cat

Best purchase I have made!

I have no idea why Chris is writing a review for his uncle but I disagree with everything he says. I have had mine up to 120ks/hr, get great fuel economy and it has great grunt. If I wanted to carry passengers I would have bought a bus. I love it and sing its praises daily!

CactaceaeForest Hill

Amazing scooter

This is the first scooter I've ever owned and have ridden around 3000km in the year I've had it. It is a fun little scooter that will easily do over 80km/hour unless going up a steep hill in which case top speed can drop to around 60km. It will accelerate to 60km/hour about as quick as a small car can which is sufficient for keeping up with traffic. Fuel consumption wise, I'm getting just over 150km/ 4.5 litres petrol. I have a full size helmet which sits nicely under the seating compartment too. Very happy with my purchase.

Scooters