Honda EU10i

4.5

Kensei

KenseiHervey Bay

Honda e 10i

Reliable to start every time but in hotter climates does not produce full1kva output.when were in the top end of Qeensland Australia is when it did not have full output. When we were in NSFW northern rivers area we had no power loss and the same when we were in Robe area of SA

Date PurchasedSept 2016

PalaeoboySydney

Quality Product, but Overpriced and could be improved.

Honda
James H.Honda
Battler
Battler

david s.

david s.asked

I followed the instructions with my new EU 10i generator . Filled it with correct oil and ran it for 10 hours then ran it for 10 mins to get hot and drained then refilled . I am concerned now because the first 10 hours i ran with about 60% load and never con cidered running it in but read somewhere that these engines have to be run in without any load for a while or the life of the engine will be severely compromised . Feeling a bit disappointed now as there's nothing mentioned in the Manual about this. Please advise?

radar

radarasked

you have 2 two models of this generator as seen on 240volt outlet what else is different regards john

B Bater

B Baterasked

I want to run an air compressor in my workshop. I have an eu10i and a eu20i what size compressor should I be looking for? ( for each size generator )

CategoryGenerators