2Honda HR-V 2015 Release RS
Part of Honda HR-V 4.1

Honda HR-V 2015 Release RS (2018-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Honda HR-V 2015 Release RS 2023 and Honda HR-V 2015 Release RS 2025.
2Honda HR-V 2015 Release RS

sriza m.
sriza m.Sydney, NSW
  Verified 2015 Release RS

2021 model suddenly slows at highway doesn’t accelerate

Had this problem multiple time and while driving it’s just slows down giving all alerts on the dash, like check EP, VR , engine Sign, break hold , blinking parking break panicking the driver. Happen to me multiple time on freeway. However took exit and shown to a mechanic stopped giving those warnings. Drove again to the freeway after 10 minutes same alerts. Not once multiple times and it’s a fairly new car. Show details
Michele G5 posts

Love it

I love this car and have had no issues but recently received an urgent recall to have the fuel pump replaced..has anyone else had theirs replaced and were there any problems that u noticed before or after the repair? Show details
Giantkiller
GiantkillerMid North Coast, NSW17 posts

Honda Travels

I use my Honda HRV RS most days of the week as I am retired. Bought new Aug 2020, no issues, 10,000 service in 3,000 k's. Not a bad car to drive, but was previously spoilt by Mazda 3 Maxi Sports. Great car. Show details ·  1
SueP
SueP5 posts

Great car

Happy with the car. Golf clubs fit easily.
Terrible service Centre. We are still waiting on an urgent safety recall to be fixed. It was booked in and no one knew anything about it. told us they would ring when part was available. That was 4 months ago Ref 6FE-1
 Show details ·  2
Darren Dare
Darren DareHobart, TAS2 posts
  2015 Release RS

Worst car I have ever owned

Use the car every day. The car gets serviced by the dealer at the recommended intervals. The car has issues that we have spoken to the dealer about ongoing. We also purchased the car new from local dealer. Show details
Honda
Honda   DM
Sphan
Sphan
  2015 Release RS

Couldn't be alive without it

I use this car to commute to and from work. I have had an accident where another driver ran a red light and slammed into my car. VERY SAFE VEHICLE Show details ·  1
Ross Greenaway
Ross GreenawayFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Head Unit a disaster

Excellent car for my wife, have the RS model plated 2019. Trim, exterior, performance, economy, compact size all excellent - her last car was a Land Cruiser so she loves now zipping around.

The Head Unit is a total disaster, you can’t see it in daylight, poor GPS, takes for ever to set, and the phone audio is rubbish. No apple play.

I wouldn’t get another Honda because it’s so bad.... Show details ·  7

P Turner
P TurnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  2015 Release RS

Typical Honda, totally reliable, great drive and comfortable

Commuting between suburban Melbourne and Bellarine Peninsula on a regular basis and then short trips once at the destination. Travel locally 2-3 times per week at most. Kilometres are minimal so only serviced yearly.
 Show details ·  1
Richard Rule
Richard RuleMid North Coast, NSW

A delight to drive

This car combines local driving with highway distance trips The car is used daily. It is a delight to drive.Servicing is annual. Instrumentation is a real negative because it is hard to read and reset. The lack of a digital speed readout is so frustrating Show details
Honda
Honda   DM

Thanks for taking the time to post your review Richard on your Honda HR-V. We really enjoy hearing our customers find their vehicle a delight to drive! Wishing you many years of enjoyably driving. Regards Kiara

Kookysrest
KookysrestIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive 2015 Release RS

Best SUV

Our car is mainly for family outings & shopping and we use the car most days.
The car is serviced on a regular basis as per the service book, no issues to date.

Show details ·  1

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Happy with my Honda HRV

Use my car for travel in Victoria. It is comfortable and easy to get in and out.
Drives well and no problems to date.
Economical to own. Services done according to recommendations with Honda dealer. Very happy with my car Show details ·  1
Lynne
LynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts
Strakman
StrakmanCanberra 2600, ACT

Great car lots of room

Bought the car for my wife and ended up selling my car and using this as a family car. Lots of room in the back seat even though I am over 6ft tall. The boot is a great size. The main let down is the media screen. When in reverse it can take a while to adjust the camera from dark to light (reversing out of the garage). I also find it not the greatest for streaming music from my iPhone. Minor issues as it can corner quite quickly, and is quite good to drive noting it is not a sports car. I have recommended the car to my parents and they have bought one as well  Show details ·  1
Keith
Keith2 posts

I just love my HVRS

I use my car almost every day for short trips e.g only done 7000 kms in the first year, Had the car serviced after 12 months. I'm retired my wife no longer drives. There are many features I love about the car. The comfort, handling, extra height and whilst it is a small SUV it has tremendous cargo space. Show details ·  1
John S.
John S.
  2015 Release RS

Car very good main objection I find it has excessive road noise on some surfaces

Being retired it is mainly used for shopping going to dances trips to the country otherwise I try to walk everywhere I can at my age .
I use 3 to 4 days a week.
It is serviced when it due  Show details ·  1