Honda HRC216PDU

Honda HRC216PDU

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Power Equipment? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
    Geoffro45
    Geoffro45AU

Great mower.

Big, heavy and built like a tank.
    Massive catcher & large fuel tank make this a true commercial beast.
    I would be expecting at least 15-20 years of life out of this mower if well looked after.
    Relatively easy to push on flat and lightly sloping ground, but on big hills this baby will test your heart.
    I don't like any of the new mower safety features/dead man handles but nothing a piece of wire can't fix.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    R.NaderNorthern Region, NSW

A Mystery ?

Honda
    James H.Honda
    matty_rulz
    matty_rulzAustralia

very reliable lawn mower, good for large cuting areas around the house, never has broken down on me and hopefully it will not in the future.
    I really like the power it has when ever i cut the grass around my house, it has never broken down on me since i bought it which was about three years ago, i also love the safety throtle and it is very easy to start and to maintain, i personly give my lawn mowers there service so there is no need for me to take them to a lawn mower shop to get them serviced.
    what I do not like about this lawnmower is that the catcher is slightly small, and that if you release the throtle the engine stops running, so i always have to start it after every time i empty the catcher.

Honda
    James H.Honda

Hi matty_rulz, thanks for your feedback; please know that it's not going unheard by Honda. - Sarah

Petrol Lawn Mowers