Honda Jazz GF VTi Automatic
Part of Honda Jazz 4.1

Honda Jazz GF VTi Automatic (2014-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Honda Jazz GF VTi Automatic 2023 and Honda Jazz GF VTi Automatic 2025.
Honda Jazz GF VTi Automatic

Features

homealone
homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT24 posts
  Verified GF VTi Automatic

small car but bigger space

I like the design of the car internal space. It's a small car but bigger internal space comparing other brand car at the same level. I used to ship a brand new top load washing machine home so you can imagine what you can do with this car. The car has everything, like cruise control, which won't be available for other cars at base model. The downside is the maintenance cost is a bit high, 6 months service interval at minimum $249 is what you are going to pay. But overall, quite reliable car. Show details
Noise Level
Eugene Melman
Eugene MelmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
  Fair Incentive GF VTi Automatic

Excellent little mover!

This car was used to go shopping, do errands, meet friends and family and much more! Perfect little size to squeeze into any parking spot and also a very good looking car with handy features! Show details
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC28 posts
Tone
Tone3 posts

great car

We use our car every day.we have it serviced at Honda and are pleased with the work.We have owned the car for fourteen months and have not noticed any problems.fuel economy is good and power is fine.Really like the room and the high driving position doesn't feel like a small car to drive.Very pleased with the car

gerald1
gerald1South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
Viper6
Viper644 posts

Great little car!

Comes with huge LCD screen as standard with rear view parking sensors.

Cruise control.

Looks sleek and modern.

Very economical.

Surprisingly large storage area when all the seats are down.

Easy to fit into parking spots and navigate a busy CBD.

Comfortable seats.

I can't wait to buy the latest model in a couple of years!

Cowboy Col
Cowboy Col6 posts
  GF VTi Automatic

Best car Ive possibly ever owned!

One of the best small cars on the car market. Economical, reliable and has the magic seats - which separates Jazz from other small car. I moved my entire house (except for the sofa and fridge) in the Jazz! Amazing car which is almost bullet proof! A plus! Thoroughly recommended.

Noel R
Noel RAU3 posts

Nice family/weekend car

Have always had no problems with Honda Jazz even from previous generations. Steering is smooth sailing, added with cruise control makes it a breeze. Very reliable, never break down unlike VW golf I had previously had 3 engine replacements within 4 years.

Very spacey interior, plenty leg room, and the best thing is rear seats foldable completely flat providing massive room, becomes almost like a van. The boot has alot of room too perfect for family. Fuel efficiency as advertised, and though not turbocharged or anything still gives pretty decent kick when I need it to. Engine is very quiet. Only -ve is I wish it came with a SAT NAV option...

Vickie R
Vickie RSydney6 posts

Great small car

The performance of the car is great, very smooth and enough power for a small car. It is quite noisy, but it is given because it is a small car. There is actually a lot of leg room for a small car, the dashboard could be a bit more sleek and stylish but I love the reverse camera. However, I did have the battery (the car is only 3 years old) die on me which wasn't great but they replaced it under my warranty. The only explanation I was given, was that 'it happens.' The driver's seat door doesn't close properly too if you do it lightly. However, the car is able to run on fuel very efficiently and overall, it is a solid car.

Mr Bigglesworth
Mr BigglesworthPerth18 posts
  GF VTi Automatic

Excellent value and Honda quality engineering

Purchased for elderly father who wanted a smaller car. I'm a Honda fan so this was my first choice. The budget came down to a new Jazz or a 9 month old Cerato. Honda had a January sale so we got the added bonus of 7 yr warranty plus it's 2018 plated.

Aside from the sale price, the Magic Seats were a big drawcard - ideal for walking frames or wheelchairs if/when required. Rear legroom is better than my Civic.

The interior is basic - fewer distractions/complications/things that can break. Reverse camera is subject to glare - solution is to keep a piece of cardboard at the ready under the dashmat for sunny days.

Alexander
AlexanderSydney3 posts
toothsome
toothsomeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts
SandraK
SandraKSydney4 posts

Third Jazz and still thrilled

I purchased a Honda Jazz VTi in December - my third - I found both previous cars delightful to drive and own and was hoping I would be as satisfied with this one. It drives beautifully, has good acceleration, handles well and is very quiet. The dashboard layout is easy to understand and all features function well. The seats are very comfortable and the flexibility of the boot and seat arrangement is amazing. Naturally we call it the Tardis.

Kevin
KevinSydney10 posts
  GF VTi Automatic

Further notes on fuel consumption

After four months ownership and about 4000 kms, I have found that fuel consumption is about eight litres per hundred kilometres around the city, six out in the country and seven overall. I still enjoy driving this car. It is a very lively performer despite the excellent fuel economy. I have mostly got used to the firm suspension.

Gracie
GracieQueensland7 posts
  GF VTi Automatic

perfect for starting families!

It's a tiny car but it doesn't fail to surprise us how much space it has. We have never had space problems (based on our needs) from transporting our dogs, groceries, bringing tons of luggages to the airport, shopping for (not so big) furniture. The ride is also pretty smooth and very economical compared to our previous cars.