Honda Jazz GF VTi-L
Part of Honda Jazz 4.1

Honda Jazz GF VTi-L (2014-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Honda Jazz GF VTi-L 2023 and Honda Jazz GF VTi-L 2025.
Honda Jazz GF VTi-L

Features

FairLady
FairLadySydney, NSW55 posts

Dodgy GPS

This is an updated review. Previously I put a 4 star. After I have had the car for over a year now, I discovered that the GPS is defective. I bought the car from Parramatta Honda. Yesterday I put an address into GPS, it would not take me to destination and it would take me to a wrong destination even after I re-entered the address. The GPS would take me to the same street of a different suburb. DON'T BUY this car unless they fix this issue. If you still want to buy this car, make sure you get a few thousand dollars off the price to take into account of this defective goods. Show details
Overall
Garry F2 posts
Mara T
Mara TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Not worth the money

It drives OK but is really bumpy driving for passengers in the back seat. The suspension isn't all that great. Really good on fuel and I like how the back seats fold up. The trimming on the passenger side window started falling off within 2 weeks that I had it. Honda never got around to fixing it, as they always forgot lol. Went through a puddle one day which ripped the bottom engine splash shield in half. Took it back to Honda who said they would fix it when they only tighed it back on with cable ties. Now the electric window (driver side) only works when it wants to and the radio cuts out every now and then since day 1. I wouldn't buy Honda again.

Tjm
TjmSydney3 posts

My baby

Have a 2017 Vti-L and and I love my car, the first one I bought myself. Super cute and actually really roomy compared the Suzuki Swift I used to drive (passed through the family). I personally think the interior is the best compared to all the small hatchbacks on the market currently. Wheel traction could be improved. Affordable to run but. It's a good little car.

Skrishnan
Skrishnan2 posts

Lovely zippy car

I have had this car for a few weeks now and I love it. It is very driveable in the city, easy to park and great for transporting kids and shopping. The plus is that large shopping can fit into the car with the magic seats folded down to the car floor.

Rickie
RickieKootingal5 posts

Perfect for small family

Best car I owned, Loving my Honda Jazz. Really economical with the fuel.

Small car with lots of feature like parking sensor, cruise control, bluetooth, usb, outside temperature, touch screen audio system, and many more.

The only drawbacks is the routine servicing with honda sometimes is expensive. They have to do what Toyota is doing which is cap servicing.

White Ears Ahead Of Time
White Ears Ahead Of TimeTweed Heads100 posts

Tick Tock Now That's A Clock

Our Honda Jazz runs flawlesly, it is so

well thought out, Emergency Stop Assist

works fast. once it stoped me from a collision

l ended up missing the other car by a good

two meters.

Very happy with my purchase knowing

l have many years ahead of smooth running.

And have a cool today

Greg

Helen
HelenSydney8 posts

My little car!

Jazz 2014 it's a great little car, I have had not one issue with her, great on gas and very easy for me to park at the shopping centre; as the park sizes seem to get smaller. The only down side is how long it takes to get the heater warm so I start her up 5 minutes before I leave on those chilly mornings.

I recommend this zippy little car.

rck
rckBELLEVUE HEIGHTS3 posts

Fabulous little car

great vision, smooth ride, roomy and so very economical. honda does not let you down on this one.

as always quality fittings, trim and seats. the boot is huge when the seats are put down and holds heaps.

excellent service and price. love my honda. best car ever for an old chook!