5Honda Odyssey RB1
Part of Honda Odyssey 3.8

Honda Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009) Questions & Answers

Diquan V.
Diquan V. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Hello goodmorning am lookin for the transmision fluid pressure switch located?

Honda   DM

Hi there, apologies for our delay in response. I will see what I can find out and come back to you.

Honda   DM

Hi there, I have checked with our technical team and whilst we do not have your exact VIN, we found that there are two pressure switches on this transmission but no variable sensor. Would be best to discuss your concern with your local Honda Centre.
Please see link as follows - external link

Ggj O.
Ggj O. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

When the air conditioner compressor is turned on, it makes a sound like something has closed the outlet of a refrigerator, causing air to rush into the back section.

Honda   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question and apologies for the delay in response. This sounds like a question for the service department at your local Honda Centre or air conditioning specialist.
You can find a Honda Centre via this link - external link

Scott S.
Scott S. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Where is the remote receiver located? 07 odyssey

Danville B.
Danville B. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Where is the transmission fluid temperature sensor located on 2009 Honda Odyssey 2.4l?

Danville B.
Danville B. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Where is the transmission fluid temperature sensor located on a 2009 Honda Odyssey 2.4l?

Mark S
Mark S · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

How do you remove drivers seat as I need to replace centre console

Brian M.
Brian M. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

I have a 2006 4 that seems to stutter changing into 2nd+3rd under acceleration auto elec gave me following codes P2646 and P2647 can someone tell what the codes mean

Huy H.
Huy H.

My Odyssey 2006 is having the same problem. it is very hard to change from 2nd to 3rd gear on an automatic transmission. My error code is P0776.

tommy v.
tommy v. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

I have Honda odyssey RB1 2006 I-Vtec engine, CVT trans. so I want to find pdf manuals... in my country (Georgia, east europe) there is no service for these type of cars so I have to change everything myself and I need to know what engines are in this and when it needs to change engine chain(or belt), or how often I need to change CVT trans. oil?

Aram S.
Aram S. · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

I had my odyssey around one year it was running good after I take it too car wash to clean it he done good job but after I left I had check engine light on I took it too dealer they said you have the v-teck solonoied (not sure with spelling) they changed the engine light gone.

Now I have one issue some times the car start late and one day didnt work from the first time I feel the not like before any ideas you can help me with please?

Matty C.
Matty C.

The exact same thing happened to mine, my mechanic replaced both the vtec solenoid and the oil pressure switch, they both need to replaced at the same time as they talk to each other, I havnt had a problem since

Aram S.

But my one is good but sometimes running late I dont know what is the problem now?

Moses S.
Moses S.

What oil do I put in honda odyssey 2004 model luxury

Karen
Karen · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Could you please tell me what exterior & interior colors were available in the Honda Odyssey from 2004 - 2008 & what minor shape changes were done to it during that time for the Australian market. Thanks heaps for your help.

Sorry - I only know about my car

Jam
Jam · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Does the 2007 model uses a cam or timing belt or chain?

sorry - mine is a 2014 model

jsee
jsee

2005 model onwards use cam chain.......

Ben
Ben · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Is there a manual over ride for the electronic rear folding seats? Fuses are all good, seats won't fold down.

Choosy Dude

Sorry, I have a different model to you - a completely different car.

Mr.Bacon
Mr.Bacon · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

What differences are there between the sport pack and luxury models?,

Smit
Smit

Spoiler and Fog lights as far as I am aware

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives

Select a listing for your question
Honda Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)