16Honda Odyssey

Honda Odyssey Questions & Answers (page 2)

Karen · Odyssey

A dealer told me yesterday that all Honda Odesseys in Australia had timing chains. However, i seem to be getting conflicting advice. Can anyone tell me for certain please. I am looking around at the 2004 to 2008 year models. Thanks heaps.

Choosy Dude

Sorry - I only know about my car.

Karen · Odyssey

Hi. I would like to purchase a Honda Odyssey around 2004 - 2008 year models. However, I am concerned by reviews that suggest they have a big problem with battery drain, either from an inadequate battery or faulty electrics draining the battery after a short time. Does anyone know if this has been a real issue for them? Thanks heaps

Choosy Dude

Sorry - I only know about my car.

Scott S.
Scott S.

I have an 07 . No issues

Karen
Karen · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Could you please tell me what exterior & interior colors were available in the Honda Odyssey from 2004 - 2008 & what minor shape changes were done to it during that time for the Australian market. Thanks heaps for your help.

Sorry - I only know about my car

Jam
Jam · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Does the 2007 model uses a cam or timing belt or chain?

sorry - mine is a 2014 model

jsee
jsee

2005 model onwards use cam chain.......

jaeb777
jaeb777 · Odyssey RC1 (2014-2024)

Hello there,

With the VTI model, can the third row still be occupied if I have two child seats on the outer seats of the second row? I'm worried about the tether straps that goes all the way back and the access to the third row. Thanks

Don
Don

Hi, the straps are going to the back side of the 2nd row seats of VTiL model, so no issues with accessing 3rd row seats. Not sure about VTi.

Choosy Dude

I have the VTi-L which has different seats so I can't really answer for the VTi

jaeb777

Thanks for your replies. I've test drove the vtil and I'm familiar with it's anchoir points. Would have been great if it's an 8 seater.

Angela
Angela · Odyssey R6/RA8 (2000-2004)

What is wrong if my Honda oddest is using a lot of oil and smoking a lot from the exhaust?

Testing386
Testing386

Hi Angela,

Need some more information.

1. How much oil? x Liters per 100km?

2. Smoke: black, blue or white smoke? Does it smoke only when cold, that is, when starting? Or does it smoke all the time?

3. How many kilometers has the car done?

Choosy Dude

Not being rude, but I am not a mechanic

Ben
Ben · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

Is there a manual over ride for the electronic rear folding seats? Fuses are all good, seats won't fold down.

Choosy Dude

Sorry, I have a different model to you - a completely different car.

Mr.Bacon
Mr.Bacon · Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

What differences are there between the sport pack and luxury models?,

Smit
Smit

Spoiler and Fog lights as far as I am aware

C marshall
C marshall · Odyssey RB3 (2009-2013)

Is there such a thing as a "cargo" odyssey? I want only a 2- seat van -driver/passenger

Dusty
Dusty

no such thing unless you purchase a 7 or 8 seater and remove the two rows of seats !

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives

Select a listing for your question
Honda Odyssey