Honda Versatool Power Head UMC435

Honda Versatool Power Head UMC435

MPN: UMC435
See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Power Equipment? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Daniel S.
    Daniel S.asked

Need to replace my Kaaz with a Mitsubishi T110 2 stroke, made in Japan. Lasted approx 28 years with just spark plug and filter maintenance.
    Have narrowed a replacement model down to the Honda UMC435 versa tool and the Stihl KM131R Kombi.
    Having a tough time choosing between the 2 models.
    I know on the Honda UMC435 itself, its says made in Thailand. Is the engine made in Thailand also?

mark
    markasked

I have the UMC435 with hedge trimmer and pole pruner attachments. Pruner works a treat but the hedge trimmer does not cut but chews even the smallest of leaves and branches. I have a smaller 2 stroke hedge trimmer which I have been using for years without any issues so I am not quite sure what is wrong with this hedge trimmer. There is maybe a little more vibration than i would expect when using it, which I thought may be part of the issue. Any thoughts?

SixSixSh33P
    SixSixSh33P

Maybe blunt? Loose chain?

CategoryPetrol Whipper Snippers
    Handle TypeLoop Handle
    Shaft TypeSplit and Straight
    Power SourcePetrol
    Engine Type4-Stroke and OHC (Overhead Cam)
    Engine Displacement35.8 cc