Honeycomb Blinds

Honeycomb Blinds

Brand Manager for Honeycomb Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Marika A.
Marika A.

Avoid this company

Paid for $2.5k worth of blinds and never received them. I paid for and was waiting for someone to come and check my measurements before the blinds were ordered and it never happened. Merrimy stopped responding to my emails and I had to resort to filing a dispute with my bank. There’s lots of other blind providers out there. Avoid this one.

Mary
MaryGippsland, VIC

Favourite part of our new house

Tim R
Tim RPerth, WA

Good products so long as you don't mind to wait, wait, and then wait some more.

Ordered the honeycomb blinds with side tracks. Delivery was delayed by many months and communication around the delivery date was poor. Was very satisfied with the quality of the product when it finally arrived. Decided to give them a chance with a second order, thinking that the poor service first time round would be a one off. Unfortunately waiting again after nearly 3 months (with full payment made in advance) with no response on when delivery will be.

Chat service on the website if VERY helpful

Really helpful and friendly company. The live chat service on the honeycombblinds.com.au website is staffed by the business owners. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They saved me a lot of time in my research, recommended a product that suited me perfectly, and sold it to me at a great price. I'm very happy.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Honeycomb Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Dave
DaveHobart, TAS

Great blinds and even better service

Andrew
AndrewPalmerston 2913, ACT

Excellent product, great service

Kris K.
Kris K.South East Queensland, QLD

Blinds failed after 3 yreas

S and E
S and EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our new Honeycomb Blinds!

We are extremely impressed with our Honeycomb Blinds as they tick all the boxes when it comes to functionality and good looks. We selected the Night and Day blind with cloud white sheer and tamarind blockout. The wide range and different blind types made it easy to find the perfect solution for our newly renovated 1970's home. Ordering online is always a worry but Merimy sent us samples and was very helpful over the phone and via email.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Honeycomb Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

mbdownunder
mbdownunderMelbourne

Top Quality, Personal Service, Great Prices

I purchased honeycomb blackout blinds. I wanted a special configuration of "top down bottom up" with a single, continuous cord. I checked with numerous shops and online stores, and no one could provide that product -- except for Honeycomb Blinds. I had lots of questions about materials, colours, installation, etc. The owner personally called me several times to explain everything.

Honeycomb Blinds is an amazing online experience. The owner is very much an expert in window coverings and takes the time to make sure that customers get the most suitable product. The quality of the blinds was much, much better than what I had seen in shops in Melbourne. I will absolutely purchase from Honeycomb Blinds again.