Honeywell MM14CCS

Honeywell MM14CCS

MPN: HNW-MM14CCS

See the Best Portable Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Sharma

SharmaMelbourne

Ok for small but not big rooms

It will not work affectivily in day temp over 30 degree Celsius, our fails miserably. Unit is portable that’s only positive review from my experience. It’s not that cheap to buy and does not do it should.
Better off with split system air cons than this. I will not go near anytime in future with these things.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Keep walkingChatswood

Great Portable AC

I bout this unit from Costco approx 10 months back and used it extensively.
I used it in 10x10 room. The room had direct sunlight whole day during summer, drapes did not help much. This would cool the room pretty quickly. Since the vent do not oscillate, if you have a fan to circulate the air it will do wonders. It would cool down the room in few min.

This is a great product, bought from Costco for $599, much lower than market price. I am thinking of buying another one, if we have hot summers again.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

A solid portable air con

A great example of paying for quality. Will easily cool a large room. The auto evap feature makes it very convenient. Would recommend going for this level of power in a portable unit to ensure you get true air con for a large room. Auto off feature is handy for sleeping.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

dennis36

dennis36AU

Extermely Powerful Cooling Unit

Very powerful on those hot and humid sydney days when the temperature hits 40+. Cud be because it is 4.1KW
Our rental didnt had aircon and landlord wont put it - was perfect for my toddler to sleep through
I am initially skeptical when i bought it but has been really great. I found it cools and not loud at all !

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Jun

JunSYDNEY

Working very well in hot summer

I don't have air conditioning in my home and last summer was very very hot.
I was searching for good portable air conditioners and decided to buy this one.
It worked great. Making the big size of room cooling down quickly and easy to control temperature with a remote.
Saved me in summer :)

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Nguyen C

Nguyen Casked

May I ask whether my one didn't work well? I bought it from Costco, and 25 degree is the lowest one the aircon can archive so far even the temp out side is 28 degree. Our room is only 40m square.

Keep walking

40m sq = 435 sq feet (approx.)

Please refer to AC requirement chart(s) for the area. Example : https://www.totalhomesupply.com/air-conditioner-btu-calculator/

I believe either you have a typo or you require much bigger unit ( multiple units for that matter).

Maddie

Maddieasked

How noisy is the unit?

Keep walking

I din't hear any noise of motor etc, it is just air from the vent.

jabbasaw
jabbasaw

Loud air flow. I could sleep with it in my room as it becomes white noise.

Get an answer from our members and Honeywell representatives

CategoryPortable Air Conditioners