Hoover 18V Pets Plus Handivac CH965

MPN: CH96518V
Listing monitored by Hoover

ATP
ATPTranmere, SA

The worst battery in any device I've ever owned

While the suction is good, the battery is the worst thing ever, even worse than my first cell phone in the 90s with a thin NiCad battery. I am not talking about how long it run, but how the battery losing its juice just a day after it is charged. I did the long charging when I first got it, but apparently it's pointless.

The accesories are limited and not that useful. One of them broken just weeks after I bought it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Kim
Kimasked

What should I do if the Blue light on the base of the charging unit is no longer illuminating?

Hi Kim,
The light may have just gone out, is the machine still charging?
Replacement charging stands can be purchase through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.
Part Number: 33201479
Price: $15.95

Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.asked

Why does the blue light on my handivac not illuminate anymore? It’s also not charging even tho the red light is on?

Hi Kathryn,
There may be an issue with the charging station or the battery.
We would recommend taking these into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

Tony C.
Tony C.asked

Is the charging light (red light by the handle) supposed to turn off when charging is completed? I've just purchased this and noticed the red light still glowing after sitting in the charging dock for 24 hours.

Hi Tony,
The red light on the handle and the blue light on the charging stand will be illuminated when the machine is on the charger and it is turned on, these lights do not turn off once the machine is fully charged.

See all Hoover 18V Pets Plus Handivac CH965 questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryHandheld Vacuum Cleaners