Hoover 18V Pets Plus Handivac CH965

Listing monitored by Hoover

TVdiary
TVdiaryMelbourne

Powerful Little Vac

This thing is surprisingly potent for a little dustbuster. It's a little bit on the flimsy side but once you hit the 'on' switch, it screams. It is true to its name and good for getting up dog hair - even off our corduroy couch which is a magnet for hair of any kind. My only complaint is the running time has noticeably dropped in the year or so we have had it. Other than that it's good if slightly pricey machine.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
itsKTK
itsKTK

Great for little clean ups

We purchased this because I was pregnant and it was dangerous for me to stand on a chair to clean cobwebs etc

The Hoover has an extension that I used to clean the ceiling and it meant I also didn’t need to bend down after I swept. I was surprised as it is actually quite a powerful vacuum.

It did the job it was purchased for.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
David O
David OGold Coast

HandiVac is Handi by Name & Nature!

Since purchasing the Hoover 18V Pets Plus Handivac at the end of 2016, I've been impressed by its excellent suction (glad to have taken the advice of the sales assistant and upsized from the 12V model) and portability when vacuuming difficult-to-access spots such as our carpeted internal winding staircase. The Handivac is very light to use when moving down the staircase, making it much easier than a conventional vacuum cleaner to reach into the fiddly nooks and crannies on each step. The charging unit is conveniently placed in a central location in the house so that the Handivac is always ready, willing and able to jump into action!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Kim
Kimasked

What should I do if the Blue light on the base of the charging unit is no longer illuminating?

Hi Kim,
The light may have just gone out, is the machine still charging?
Replacement charging stands can be purchase through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.
Part Number: 33201479
Price: $15.95

Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.asked

Why does the blue light on my handivac not illuminate anymore? It’s also not charging even tho the red light is on?

Hi Kathryn,
There may be an issue with the charging station or the battery.
We would recommend taking these into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

Tony C.
Tony C.asked

Is the charging light (red light by the handle) supposed to turn off when charging is completed? I've just purchased this and noticed the red light still glowing after sitting in the charging dock for 24 hours.

Hi Tony,
The red light on the handle and the blue light on the charging stand will be illuminated when the machine is on the charger and it is turned on, these lights do not turn off once the machine is fully charged.

See all Hoover 18V Pets Plus Handivac CH965 questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryHandheld Vacuum Cleaners