2Hoover Complete 5111

Pet OwnerYes · No
3.0
Noise Level
3.0
Brand Manager for Hoover? Claim your listing.

Libby
LibbyGippsland, VIC2 posts

dissaponted result

I bought this vacuum 4 mths ago and now I'm looking for a replacement. It was ok when I first got it but now the clean is pretty average despite cleaning it and making sure there are no blockages. bring back the old hoover with the bag and attachments.
plus hard floor cleaning is very hit and miss.
quite a deflating experience as hoover is a family favourite.
The choice of vacuums is also thin on the ground.
Hoover you need to lift your game or im jumping ship! Show details
Noise Level
Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC73 posts

Graham I.
Graham I.

Handle will not click back after use.

Hoover   DM

Hi Graham, We are sorry to hear of any issues you are experiencing.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for the staff to inspection the machine and provide any assistance needed.
Regards,
the Hoover Team

grahamianson
grahamianson

The multi surface control dial is not working. Do you have any ideas?

Brian O.

Why do the belts keep breaking and it is almost impossible to buy a replacement???My vac came with a spare belt in the box due to the belt on the vac being broken. My guess it was a return.I purchased it online. I was about to purchase 3 new belts and was given a case number but when I was ordering I was told they were sold out. Pretty poor.

Brian O.

Thank you, Godfrey G. I look forward to April.
Brian.