Hoover Action Pets

Hoover Action Pets (page 4 of 6)

Bagged, Bagless

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (11)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (8) · No (22)
Jo shaw

Jo shaw

Great product

The suction on this vacuum is amazing! It's lightweight easy to slide around and is relatively quiet. It's super easy to clean and it's filters are very practical. the arrangement of different attachments come in handy and make this vacuum very versatile. I love it! I have a dog inside and it never fails to suck all of the hair out of my rugs and couch! I use it everywhere and I cannot fault it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Amazing cleaning power

I love this vacuum cleaner, well worth the money. I also bought a filter attachment for the hose so I don’t ruin the engine when my darling child tips out flour on my carpet. Very easy to use, love the motorised foot. I have vacuumed my lounge three times now and it is still picking up dirt and dust that my precious vacuum cleaner left behind. Totally in love with this product. I actually look forward to vacuuming now!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sue

Sue

Excellent Product

Very happy customer - excellent product and great value for money - easy to move around on carpet and timber floors - great customer service when I purchased it - power head is wonderful - would highly recommend this product to family and friends looking to purchase a new vacuum

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Leesh

LeeshMelbourne

powerful

The performance of the suction was the best I've ever seen/ used. Having a dog that's breed is Alaskan malamute (meaning it sheds A LOT), has meant that our carpets were covered with dog hair. Other vacuums prior to this wouldn't do well enough. The hoover we purchased not only easily picked up the masses of hair but was powerful enough to suction up the embedded hairs as well and everything deeper in the carpet.
I highly recommend this product, for a deep clean to your carpets and has been extremely easy and stress free to use.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Matt W

Matt W

Does a great job!

This is a great vacuum cleaner. The powerhead works really well, especially for our cat's hair (ragdoll with LOTS of fur). Overall has very good suction, and easy to use. Sometimes hose kinks, but probably no more than other similar style vacuums. I'd buy this one again. Great all rounder.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Rarag

Rarag

I like this vacuum

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
LittleQuill

LittleQuillQueensland

A great vacuum cleaner to own if you have carpets or pets (or both)

Adrian

AdrianHastings

A shockingly bad design.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
JustJu

JustJuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusty vacuum that picks up so much dust

The main things I was looking for from this vacuum were to pick up hair and dust. This vacuum does both of those things very well. The salesperson at Godfreys initially sold this to me as he asked whether anyone in my family has allergies (yes - two family members) and suggested we try this and see if symptoms improve. My son's sniffles stopped within a few days of vacuuming his room with this.
We now use this vacuum every few days, and it is both satisfying and scary to see how much it picks up. Could not live without this.

Paul

PaulLake Munmorah

Looks like a toy but is a real adult joy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Emily

Emily

Good vac

This was a really good vacuum when I first purchased it. It collected Everything! It started to lose a bit of suction within the first six months so I had it serviced. Still not as good as when I first purchased it but it seems to get the job done

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Magdy N

Magdy NAU

Wonderful product with extreme high power

Jascat

JascatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet hair be-gone!

The suction for this product is fantastic and very easy to manouver around the house. With two dogs we find this product great in collecting the pet hair we are plagued with. We use this successfully in a three bedroom house with carpeted bedrooms and the rest is hardwood floors.

Jascat

JascatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hoover Action Powerhead

The suction for the powerhead is fantastic and very easy to manouver around the house. With two dogs we find this product great in collecting the pet hair we are plagued with. We use this successfully in a three bedroom house with carpeted bedrooms and the rest is hardwood floors.

kylie

kylieHobart, TAS

Great cleaner

Great cleaner for the price. Got this cleaner for my sister as her other cleaners werent picking up the dog & cat hair. Love the powerhead , the suction is fantastic. Also love the attachment for the furniture as we can now sit on the couch without being covered in hair. Love the fact its got a bag as you then dont have dust going everywhere when you empty the vacuum.

raghumahesh50

raghumahesh50Brisbane

Very good product

We are very happy with this product, it has additional motor for suction and it does a very good job. We got it from godfreys for $320, but found it cheaper in costco's.

Overall we are happy with the production and only minus is we should clean the drum quite often and hair structs.

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

This is a great vaccum.

This is the best vaccum we have owned it has a spinning head witch is great for picking up hair and even dirt that gets into the carpets. Its very powerful not like a lot of vaccums that don't pick up hardly anything it is also a bagless vaccum as I hate mucking around empting bags or changing bags. its well worth the extra few dollars we had to pay. Highly Recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Dave

Daveperth

Great Hoover BUT .......

We were impressed with the demo for this Hoover and bought it there and then, had it a couple of months now and though it does a great job the drum is a massive pain to use if it can get caught any where it will it tips way too easily and chips the walls whenever it hits them, basically because of that we wouldn't buy another hoover with a drum an upright is a far better option and way less hassle.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Louise P

Louise P

Easy to use

Love this vacuum cleaner.It glides over the carpet making it easy to push.The turbo head is great and picks up a lot of dirt.The bags are cheap to buy which is a bonus.I love the fact all parts are solidly made and not with a flimsy plastic.Having adjustable suction for rugs and curtains is a great.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Carpet clesning is brilliant BUT..

Pros..Carpets never felt so clean...the power head gets up every little dog hair...love it. Very quiet and the bags hold heaps...
Cons...the hard floor head is a disappointment, only has brushes on one side, the other side is a rubber strip...luckily the head of my previous vac fits so i use that for hard floors.
The cord could be longer and it does topple over easily...
Every time i hear something rattle up the pipe i worry that it might damage the wiring, only time will tell.
All in all, i am pretty happy with it thus far...the power head makes it a real winner if you have pets.

francis fountain

francis fountainasked

Action Pets

my turbo head keeps turning off

Maria

My unit is just terrible .....but hoover will not help there happy they got my money now there taking no responsibility typical

Epc
Epc

Useless or of the worst vacuum cleaners

Hi Francis,
We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your machine.
Please take this machine into your nearest Godfreys Store with your proof of purchase to be inspected by the staff and if need be, booked in with our repair team to inspect and test further. If the machine is not under the warranty, please see below link for more information on repairs:
Good luck with your machine!

Kerrin L.

Kerrin L.asked

Action Pets

we just bought a 5007ph action pets vac. what setting should the variable speed dial be set to?

Hi Kerrin.
The suction strength needed will be different for all flooring types.
There is a guide on the machine showing curtains, upholstery, rugs, carpet and hard floors, the images will light up as the dial is rotated.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Hi
How much does this unit weigh in k.g as I find it quite heavy when it drags behind me while I’m vacuuming it’s not lightweight at all

Hi Maggie,
The weight of the Hoover Action Pets is 8.2kg.

Yes I hate it ......worse money i have ever spent

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

Compare both Hoover Action Pets
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $399.00$499.00
Bin Capacity2.5 L2.5 L
HEPA FilterYesYes
Attachments Combination Floor Head, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Flexible hose, Power Head Floor Tool, Telescopic RodCombination Floor Head, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Flexible hose, Power Head Floor Tool, Telescopic Rod, Turbo Tool, Upholstery Tool
TypeBaglessBagged
Cord Length5 m5 m
Power1,600 W1,300 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual