Hoover Action Pets

Hoover Action Pets

Bagged, Bagless

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (5)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (10)
Tracy R

Tracy R

The absolute BEST vacuum I had had!

Purchased in October 2020 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Ankur R.

Ankur R.Sydney, NSW

Highly highly recommended

Wow, what a vaccuum cleaner. Cleans so neatly and nicely. So easy to carry around, even gets the hair out. Highly recommended. Been using it for more than 3 months and simply loving it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $349.00.

reiBee

reiBee

Great for our 2-bed carpeted apartment with dog

Great vacuum - picks up a tonne of stuff out of the carpet. Our 2-bed apartment is fully carpeted so we invested in this vacuum a few months ago and it works a charm. Picks up all of the hair from our long-haired dog. The carpet looks visibly much cleaner after a vacuum which we do a couple of times a week.

Works on the tiled surfaces in our kitchens and bathrooms also. The powerhead is great! And the unit and powerhead are pretty quiet. Stable and doesn't tip, and it also pretty lightweight, even with the special head.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $369.00.

Great suction!

I use this on thick carpets, hard wood floors and thin carpets. The suction is awesome and the vibrating function makes sure it picks up everything. The only downside is that it tips over easily and the pipe can get twisted. That aside, I still prefer having those extra clean surfaces!

Purchased in August 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Godfrey G.Hoover

AMAZING! 3 dogs, asthma & shaggy carpet.

I had been researching this vacuum for a few weeks/a month as my mum has the bag version. I have 3 dogs that shed a LOT, a German Shepherd, Maremma & Staffy plus asthma. I am THRILLED with this. If you've been thinking about it- DO IT! It performs beautifully on carpet and hardwood floors. Brilliant suction and it has improved my asthma by MILES.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys for $399.00.

Godfrey G.Hoover

it has so much suction power that it sucks up my cords aggressively enough to detach the whole plug from the wall

Carpet, tiles and floor boards. This vacuum cleaner works well on all these different types of flooring. The vacuum cleaner performs excellently on different surfaces it performed consistently regardless of what material the floor is made out of. It has no issues with tipping over.

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys for $500.00.

Jen A

Jen ASouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent product, I'm very happy with it.

I chose this in part because it has a bag, which I find cleaner and tidier. It has a large capacity so I have only needed to change the bag once in the 11 months I've had it. It's thorough, light to manoeuvre and picks up pet hair no trouble.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $239.00.

Customer S.Hoover
Joanna

JoannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Omg I'm in love

For so many years I kept buying cheap vacuum cleaners and then replacing them with another one. This year I bought a slightly more expensive one with a well known brand name and omg I'm so impressed. First vacuum I filled two bags that's how much the other vacs left behind. My carpet is so clean.

Purchased in May 2018 at Godfreys for $599.00.

Hi Joanna,
We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Hoover hero

We recently purchased a hoover action powerhead after owning a Dyson stick vacuum for a number of years. Wow! What a difference it makes to spend the money on a product that actually does the job well. We were recommended this product byt the salesman at Godfrey and we are so pleased we listened to his advice! Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys.

WendyChef

WendyChefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The most versatile vacuum cleaner I have ever had

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfrey's Doncaster Westfield for $329.00.

Rita E.

Rita E.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

This vacuum cleaner is perfect for on all surfaces. Using the powerhead on carpet (only) gives an incredible clean and really lifts out the dirt. I can't compare or to any other vacuum cleaner I have used.

It is very compact and light weight, and makes storage easy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Godfreys for $350.00.

Liza Ryan O.

Liza Ryan O.

Great Vacuum Purchase

Great vacuum if you have pets. Good suction and has a power head or normal head options. Works well in mats/rugs and hard flooring. Definitely sucks up all the pet hair. Relatively light and easy to drag around. Need to change bags but that isn’t a major problem for me.

Purchased in November 2018 at Godfreys for $300.00.

Shafeel

ShafeelSydney

Great product

A little pricey for a vacuum but so worth it. Family members have also bought this product based on our feedback. Suction is fantastic! Leaves the house spotless. Only thing is you do need to clean it frequently to try avoid suction issues from dirt/dust build up. Overall fantastic and we are very happy. There is also a blue light that shows the dust particles on the floor clearly in darker areas. Firm grip. Comes with other mouth pieces also to reach into hard spots. A great investment!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Stuart

StuartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Pet Vac

As the owner of a long haired fur baby (cat) ive always had a problem with white fur on the furniture. Well this is a problem NO more. This vac picks it all up even in tbe nooks a crannies. Great suction to get ot all in the barrel. Great Vac

Date PurchasedApr 2018
TamnChad

TamnChadAU

Fantastic Vacuum

This is a great vacuum that pics up our dog's hair when she gets to come inside.
This vacuum was chosen because of the great suction and power/turbohead to pick up the hair.
It has good accessories with it - even the mattresses get a vacuum with the upholstery attachment.
I like to use the attachments for many different tasks.. shame the dog is not keen on her being vacuumed :)
The only downside is the short cord.. we always need to attach an extension cord to do the vacuuming around our not huge house. I have seen other Hoover vacuums with much longer cords.
I would still recommend this vacuum to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this vacuum, it makes cleaning fun!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love this vacuum.

This vacuum is amazing. With the vibrating power head it is able to lift up dirt and pet hair that has disappeared into the carpet, making it a more deeper clean. This vacuum can be used on all floor types and comes with attachments to use on lounges. Easy to move around, light and not too loud. A great product that I recommend to everyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jo shaw

Jo shaw

Great product

The suction on this vacuum is amazing! It's lightweight easy to slide around and is relatively quiet. It's super easy to clean and it's filters are very practical. the arrangement of different attachments come in handy and make this vacuum very versatile. I love it! I have a dog inside and it never fails to suck all of the hair out of my rugs and couch! I use it everywhere and I cannot fault it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Amazing cleaning power

I love this vacuum cleaner, well worth the money. I also bought a filter attachment for the hose so I don’t ruin the engine when my darling child tips out flour on my carpet. Very easy to use, love the motorised foot. I have vacuumed my lounge three times now and it is still picking up dirt and dust that my precious vacuum cleaner left behind. Totally in love with this product. I actually look forward to vacuuming now!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sue

Sue

Excellent Product

Very happy customer - excellent product and great value for money - easy to move around on carpet and timber floors - great customer service when I purchased it - power head is wonderful - would highly recommend this product to family and friends looking to purchase a new vacuum

Date PurchasedMar 2017