Hoover Air Stick Pro

Hoover Air Stick Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

1 review
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hmmmm

When it works it works well, i am also having trouble with it shutting down on high speed and now it doesn't work for longer than a minute on low speed. Its only been used probably 30 times over the last 18 months since i bought it, it seems to be a common problem reading the reviews, how does one get this fixed?

Purchased in September 2018 at Godfreys.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is usedMonthly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles

lorna joyce

lorna joyceasked

I can't turn on my vacuum although the green light is on? The battery is only a few months old?

Hi Lorna,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger, into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

EK

EKasked

How do you change battery on the airstick pro 5223

Hi EK,
The batter for the Air Stick Pro 5223 can be accessed via the cover on the back of the handvac.
This is shown on page 7 of the user manual.
Replacement batteries can be purchased through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with us by calling 1300 360 845.

Charmaine C.

Charmaine C.asked

Hi, I love my Air Stuck Pro but at the moment it loses suction after about 1-2 minutes. I have to turn it off and back on, sometimes the suction stops after a few seconds to a couple of minutes. I recently got a new battery. I've cleaned and checked everything but no luck.
Hopefully you can give me some advice.

Hi Charmaine,
We are sorry to hear of the of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
Has he filter recently been replaced? It is recommended to replace the filter every 6-9 months.
There may also be an issue with the PCB, to check this the machine will need to be taken into your nearest Godfreys store and booked in for inspection.

See all Hoover Air Stick Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners