Hoover Air Stick Pro

Hoover Air Stick Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.3

WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor machine.

Very very poor machine. After a couple of service calls I am about to put it in the rubbish. Would love to sell it on but I could not possibly take money from some unsuspecting purchaser when I know it will be a problem. Godfreys Greensborough admitted it was poorly designed but was still selling it. I have spent more time unclogging it than vacuuming. Originally bought as a gift for my daughter but she returned it to me. An expensive lesson. Never again Hoover or Godfreys.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $500.00.

Shannon C.

Shannon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst vacuum I have ever bought

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hmmmm

When it works it works well, i am also having trouble with it shutting down on high speed and now it doesn't work for longer than a minute on low speed. Its only been used probably 30 times over the last 18 months since i bought it, it seems to be a common problem reading the reviews, how does one get this fixed?

Purchased in September 2018 at Godfreys.

Product is usedMonthly
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Air Stick Pro compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Donald A.

Donald A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disaster Purchase

This so-called vacuum cleaner is the most poorly designed piece of equipment ever built. Run it over a carpet for 5 minutes and it becomes totally blocked. It just pushes dirt around. I have never seen any debris in the lower chamber as the tubes become blocked. A Class Action should be started against Hoover and Godfreys. !!!!!. If they had any conscious they would refund every purchaser at least $500.00

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Jayne

Jayne

Waste of money

Worst ever vacuum at $600
Was told the best by sales person
Very difficult to clear if anything gets blocked
And anything seems to cause blockage big or small
Very disappointed

Purchased in August 2018 for $600.00.

Godfrey G.Hoover

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Terrible vacuum

Advised by the store that this was the best cleaner and worth the high price, but my experience is the battery dies very quickly before I can clean 1 room and the strength of suction is less than I expected. Also, clearing the dirt collection is a dirty process.

Purchased for $600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Ricardo B.

Ricardo B.asked

How do I remove the head to replace the lower hose as it has split in 2?

Hi Ricardo,
Unfortunately this is not a repair that we advise customer to complete themselves due to the wiring within the head, for safety reasons.
We would advise to have the machine booked in through your nearest Godfreys store for this to be replaced by our qualified technicians.

duckmanton10

duckmanton10asked

My Name is Ann, Can someone help me, I have the Hoover Air stick Pro 5223, its only about 2 years old, its been in the shop when it was just over 1 year, it keeps shutting off, they couldn't tell me what was wrong, but they fixed it and said the falter was dirty, I know the filter it was not dirty, i give my cleaner a good wash (the parts i can wash) and the filter ones every 3 weeks about, now just over a year from it being in the shop, its stared again stopping and this happens for a about 8 starts. can anyone help me. Thank you Ann

Ivan P.
Ivan P.

I'm sorry Ann. Our experience was very much as yours. We eventually gave up. Binned it and bought a Werthiem. It seems genreally agreed your Hoover unit and ours are rubbish

Hi Ann,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be an issue with the battery or PCB.
We would recommend taking he machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be booked in for further inspection.

lorna joyce

lorna joyceasked

I can't turn on my vacuum although the green light is on? The battery is only a few months old?

Hi Lorna,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger, into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

Joe Bloggs
Joe Bloggs

Read the other reviews Lorna! Don’t spend another cent on this lemon! ... it hurts, I know.. but stay away from Hoover and Godfreys.. they are scammers..

Markh
Markh

Hi Lorna. I agree with Joe. After three visits to Godfreys and multiple repairs / batteries I have decided to bin my Hoover stick vac. A $500 purchase should last longer than the warranty period. Good bye Godfrey and Hoover!

See all Hoover Air Stick Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners