Hoover Air Stick Pro

Hoover Air Stick Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (47) · No
  • Battery Life
Tim G.

Tim G.South East Queensland, QLD

This product should never passed Hoover's quality control

Purchased in February 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $600.00.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please people do not buy this. It’s now in the bin

Had this piece of rubbish for 2 years or so ...... 1 year of this time been gathering dust. Thought I would give it one last go but still cuts out after 5 seconds. Out of warranty and Godfreys won’t look at it until I pay. Today finally throwing nearly $600 in the bin. Bought a Kmart one and it’s still working after 6 months. The other terrible thing with it it used to clog up every time and had to pull it apart to clean which took ages. Bad design and seeing I’m not the only one .... Hoover and Godfreys should be made to pay us all back.

Purchased in March 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $599.00.

Robyn

RobynCentral, TAS

I fell for the sales pitch! Never again.

Purchased in June 2016 at Godfreys for $649.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Air Stick Pro compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Susan08

Susan08Perth, WA

Spend your money on a cheapie from K-Mart don't waste it on this machine!

Purchased from Godfreys June 2018 having been told it was a great product and would make life easier. It was okay for the first week or so and then it kept cutting out after a couple of minutes. Returned to Godfreys several times to be told it was the way I used it or it hadn't been charged sufficiently. Now it needs a new battery which should have been replaced when I kept taking it back whilst still under warranty. So I would suggest people shop elsewhere so you get better customer service and buy a totally different product as this one certainly isn't worth $500.

Purchased in June 2015 for $500.00.

MillieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

This disaster was purchased from Godfrey a couple of years ago. It continued to be faulty even after several returns to the store. We were even given a new machine and still we have the same issues. It only works on low. It cuts out on high after about 10 seconds. After full charge the battery is dead after 5 minutes use. I didn't pay $500.00 only to have a useless product at the end. No happy is an understatement.

Purchased at Godfreys for $599.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Millie

What she the point? I've already taken it back 3 times and it's still useless.

Hi Millie,
Taking the machine in for inspection is up to you, however without this we are unable to advise of the issue or provide a resolution.

ClareP

ClarePSydney, NSW

I loved this vacuum now I hate it

After about 8 months of using this brand new $599 vacuum in a 2br unit with floorboards, carpeted bedrooms the battery needed replacing. Every time I tried to use on highspeed mode for use on carpets and just turns itself off. This was done under warranty by Godfreys, so no problem there.
Recently the vacuum is doing EXACTLY the same thing. Its Ok on low speed and just turns off on high speed. Whilst this is fine on floorboards it not powerful enough on carpets and quite frankly I paid a lot of money for his vacuum to work on all surfaces. I'm going to head to my local Godfreys tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see what they say as I'm not prepared to pay for a new battery every 8 months. Really really disappointed with this purchase.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $599.00.

kristabell

kristabellPerth, WA

terrible waste of money unless u want a vacumm that lasts 4mins

very disappointed was told by godfreys this was a top of the vacumm after 1 year the vacumm only lasts on low for 4 mins
I could buy a new battery for $95 but i feel with every ones reviews id just be throwing away more money

We have tiles and carpet , buy i only used this vacumm on tiles for a quick vacumm for crumbs etc after meal times ! Luckily i have a bigger vacumm that i use for the whole house! I certainly will never buy a hoover again

Purchased in August 2018 at Godfreys for $599.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Unimpressed

UnimpressedSydney, NSW

Not worth the money

Within a few months the battery stopped working on high and would only last 10 minutes on low. Had it serviced under warranty only to have it happen again. No longer in warranty but I was told it is a common problem and to purchase a new battery. If it is a common problem it should be fixed. I only use it as an in between for a big vacuum. It cannot be used on carpet either as it clogs up and you need to dislodge all the carpet fibre. Not worth the price.

Purchased for $600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles

Garbage. Clogs constantly. Barely lasts 20 minutes. Terrible to empty.

Cleans OK but from new the battery barely lasts long enough to do much more than a room and takes hours to recharge. I see Hoover replies that it's not a replacement for a normal vac but it's not exactly cheap and nowhere does the packaging nor their agent Godfreys state otherwise. Disgraceful conduct by both parties and my last purchase involving either.

Purchased in September 2018 at Godfreys for $650.00.

Jock M.
Jock M.

No manual in box pertaining to runtime plus how is end user meant to know this prior to purchase? Oh I know, via YOUR resellers. Perhaps you should consider dropping Godfreys before Hoover's reputation goes completely down the toilet.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Pathetic product not fit for purpose

Have had nothing but problems you have to practically dismantle and unclog after every use or the battery cuts out. When i took it back i was told by 2 sales people that clogging up was a common problem. It was nearly out of warranty but again hardly used cos so unpracticle. I will go back to my tried and tested VAX as they dont let you down in a couple of years they normally last at least 10 or 12 years with no problems. Shame on Hoover for promoting this product as an efficient pet hair cleaner dont buy as its a waste of money.

Purchased in October 2018 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Product is usedRarely
Cathy B

Cathy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got sucked in too.

I was sold this vac for a quick tidy up. As with all other comments the battery died very quickly and then stopped working on high. Now completely dead. Would not ever buy a Hoover again. What a shame that this product is such poor quality and marketed (pushed) by Godfrey's. Now will not shop there again - used to be my shop of choice.

Purchased at Godfreys for $599.00.

no good at all

Hoover if you know the Battery is crap why do you not find a better one or make replacement ones cheaper to buy $170 is way to much to soend after Paying $699 for ie to only last a short time

Purchased in February 2018 for $699.00.

Floor TypeLinoleum
Lyndell B.

Lyndell B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap vacuum

Worked great for a year, then battery went and was replaced under warranty.
Now the battery has gone again not even a year later, the hose on the power head had spilt so I got that replaced, even their floor model had a spilt in it when I showed him what I was talking about.
I replaced the brush as it works on high for 2 mins then the brush won't spin, this was happening before I replaced the brush.
What in the hell is wrong with the vacuum now?
Ended up buying a new Samsung stick vacuum, but hoping to fix the Hoover so it can be stored and used in my son's room, so my son leaves my new vacuum alone.

Purchased in March 2018 at Godfreys for $599.00.

Mary Robinson

Mary RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thought I was buying a good Product

I too have had problems with battery life with my Hoover Air Stick Pro. I deliberately purchased what I thought was a reliable product but have been disappointed. The Battery started to fail after only 12mths and I have put up with it until now - just cost me a further $145 for a new battery. My Car Battery lasts longer then that!!! Was encouraged to buy this product by Godfreys Browns Plains

Purchased in November 2017 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $700.00.

Not fit for purpose

Used on hard floors and carpet. Picks up dust and animal hair well.
It blocks up virtually every time I use it. Half a garlic clove skin will block it up.
Because the machine doesn’t come apart, just locating the blockage is time consuming.
Unblocking is VERY convoluted - you can’t remove the stick from the handle to see into it and clean it out, and getting to the power head brush requires the removal of 6 screws.
Mine has a battery life of 10 minutes. I spend more time unblocking it than I do using it.
Astonishingly poorly designed.

Purchased at Godfreys for $600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Gribben Peter

Gribben PeterAU

Poor battery life.

Worls well but gets clogged up quickly. First battery dies just out of warranty. Bought a new one and it worked well for a couple of months Then the motorised head stopped working. Pretty rubbish bit of kit. I used to swear by Hoover, not any more.

Purchased in June 2017 at Godfreys.

Natalie N.

Natalie N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to move. Great suction.

This product is light weight, easy to move and sucks up my phone cord if I accidentally run over it. I’ve had it for 2 years now. I absolutely love it. It’s easy to clean.
The only negative is the battery life isn’t overly long but I wouldn’t expect it to be with the strong suction it has.
If I am quick I can do my entire 3 bedroom house with it.

Purchased in October 2017 at Godfreys.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Jill

JillPerth, WA

Disappointed in battery life.

Starts out great but is difficult to keep clean and now has a flat battery. Bought in Nov 18 & for $550 I expected a longer battery life and I'm disappointed.

Purchased in November 2018 for $549.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

JoeHunter Region, NSW

Oversold by Godfrey salesman

Bought it 1 and a half ago. 8 months in battery had to be changed. 3 week wait. This is the worst vaccuum cleaner I have ever owned. It just doesn't pick up dirt. I chase the dog fur around the room it literally blows the fur away as you get close. It needs cleaning out every time i use it. Gets clogged. The box of accessories have got in the bin a year ago as one would never use them. Cost over 500 bucks!! Will never use Godfreys again either.

Purchased in June 2018 at Godfreys for $500.00.

Hi Joe,
The machine would need to be booked in and inspected for repair, replacement or refund.

Nothing but trouble

The salesman assured us we were getting a good deal how ever it constantly blocks up and the battery doesn’t last long half hour at the longest and that’s not even on turbo. Very frustrating. The hose split about Christmas time and has added more frustration and if that’s not all my husband took it to godfrys and they told him the battery only has a year warranty and the vacuum has a 2 year warranty more frustration

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum