Hoover Air Stick Pro

Hoover Air Stick Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Natalie N.

Natalie N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to move. Great suction.

This product is light weight, easy to move and sucks up my phone cord if I accidentally run over it. I’ve had it for 2 years now. I absolutely love it. It’s easy to clean.
The only negative is the battery life isn’t overly long but I wouldn’t expect it to be with the strong suction it has.
If I am quick I can do my entire 3 bedroom house with it.

Purchased in October 2017 at Godfreys.

Errol P

Errol PGippsland, VIC

How about a good review for a change.

I have been using the little Hoover for 3 or 4 years with great success. Just in between main vacs but keeps the tiled and carpeted floors free of walked in or spilt debris. Yes i have to empty the collector after every use but that's expected on such a small machine. Before i found out the hard way, i did get a clogged up hose but since clearing it have not had a problem. It has just started stopping frequently so may have to do something about that. All in all delighted with its performance.

Purchased in January 2017 for $500.00.

Greg

GregCentral West, NSW

Godfrey’s support their products

Had a problem when almost out of warranty, Godfrey’s sent it away and it turned out to only be the battery which was then replaced st no charge.

Purchased in December 2017 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $550.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Air Stick Pro compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Stacey Va’L

Stacey Va’LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good but needs a lot of maintenance

I use mine for work in my vehicle. It’s a great product but unfortunately needs a lot of maintenance to work. I don’t have much dirt in my vehicle and yet need to clean it out after every use. It is good and has handy angles that are useful for cars.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Dickie

DickieGold Coast

Good vaccum cleaner

Bought this vacuum from Godfreys. I use it on timber floors and carpet and it works very good Handles pet hair well. Easy to clean waste containers. Battery is easily removed and replaced if needed. Battery time when vacuuming is as specified. Very manoeuvrable. Good idea to discharge battery before each re-charge Lengthens life of battery Good vacumm for the price compared to a Dyson equivalent

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Judy

JudyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service.

I purchased my air stick pro 18 months ago and had been happy with it until it wouldn't charge up. I took it back to St Mary's Godfrey store and they said it was under warranty and sent it to the service department. I received it back today and they had not only replaced the battery but decided to put the latest Motörhead on it for no charge as wel.
Couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Great stick vacuum

Yes very happy with this stick vac. Great for pet hair and carpets, l would recommend it to all my friends. Sorry to see others were not happy with it perhaps they were using it incorrectly! or to hard with it! It's easy to clean and very easy to use in the car.
Again great stick vacuum!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Shorty61

Shorty61

Happy with this one

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Em!

Em!

Pleasure to clean with, but worried about battery life

When I first used this vacuum I fell in love, I've never got excited about buying something like this but I was over the moon. I still love it and all the connectors. Has great suction for a stick vac with no cords. BUT I am worried that the battery is dying.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but battery life is short

This is a good stick vac. I originally bought the Hoover Ultra power stick but it was terrible, we had to get the battery replaced twice and in the end upgraded to this one. Only downside is that the battery life is not great, even on low power, but its similar to other products out there.
Generally very happy with this

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Davtan

DavtanSydney

A great supplement to our barrel cleaner

Date PurchasedNov 2016

lorna joyce

lorna joyceasked

I can't turn on my vacuum although the green light is on? The battery is only a few months old?

Hi Lorna,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger, into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

EK

EKasked

How do you change battery on the airstick pro 5223

Hi EK,
The batter for the Air Stick Pro 5223 can be accessed via the cover on the back of the handvac.
This is shown on page 7 of the user manual.
Replacement batteries can be purchased through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with us by calling 1300 360 845.

Charmaine C.

Charmaine C.asked

Hi, I love my Air Stuck Pro but at the moment it loses suction after about 1-2 minutes. I have to turn it off and back on, sometimes the suction stops after a few seconds to a couple of minutes. I recently got a new battery. I've cleaned and checked everything but no luck.
Hopefully you can give me some advice.

Hi Charmaine,
We are sorry to hear of the of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
Has he filter recently been replaced? It is recommended to replace the filter every 6-9 months.
There may also be an issue with the PCB, to check this the machine will need to be taken into your nearest Godfreys store and booked in for inspection.

See all Hoover Air Stick Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners