Hoover Air Stick Pro

Hoover Air Stick Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
Janet C.

Janet C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Does evetything, car, window slidings, carpet, tiles etc.

Had this vacuum for nearly two years, clean filter every month, easy to use, cleans carpet, floors, attachments are great for window slidings, mattress, cleaning between cracks, vacuums out car well, very happy with this product.

Purchased at Godfreys for $600.00.

Hi Janet,
We are glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase.

Caz

Cazbargo

Makes life easy

It’s so very easy to vacuum now, I can wiz around & it’s extremely easy , there is no pulling a heavy vacuum behind me & no constantly changing power points. It’s the best vacuum I’ve owned in 47 years, suction is better than my expensive Dyson & so much easier to manoeuvre about, cuts vacuuming time down by heaps

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Love my Hoover

I watched the guy at Godfrey’s demonstrate both the Hoover and Dyson. The Hoover was much more powerful so I purchased it and I love it. I was frustrated because I had loss of suction but found the trap door underneath and now once a week I give it all a maintenance clean and it runs perfectly. Thankyou Hoover.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Air Stick Pro compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Exactly like it's title "air" stick pro. Amazing

I have used this vaccuum on shaggy rugs, high pile and short pile rugs. It glides so well without sucking any of the carpet in. Hence the name "air" stick. The amount of fine dust and particles was astounding! I just can not believe how amazing my rugs look. You don't even need to use the animal head for pet hair. And you can tell they have been deeply cleaned. It even fluffed up my daughter's rug.The main motor does it all. Great on my tiles as well. Love, love, love!

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Excellent small vacuum

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Wendy03

Wendy03PERTH

The best vacuum we’ve had for a long time

Only had the Hoover air stick pro for one week and impressed. The service was excellent from the sales assistant at Godfreys in Mandurah. We have carpet and tiles and two dogs. Can not fault it at this point. It is very quiet and easy to manoeuvre. Suction is excellent, picking up dog hair and rubbish that we didn’t realise the “other” vacuum wasn’t picking up.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Lori

LoriTaggerty

Favourite vacuum BUT.........

Date PurchasedMar 2017
samy

samysydney

Great machine ,Dyson killer

I love this vacuum as it’s not too heavy and i can just run of the carpet every few days without having to drag out my big vacuum.Quick delivery service and great products that i have purchased will always buy from godfreys from now on.no more Dyson as its overpriced and no parts after 1year

Date PurchasedAug 2017

FirepowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help Help Hoover Air Stick Pro Battery 9 minutes 15 seconds

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

MnM

MnMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Vaccum Ever!!

Although extremely pricey, it’s worth every cent. We vacuum daily because it’s cordless so you can do a quick vac around the house! It comes with attachments and it pulls apart to a handheld vac. The suction power is incredible and it comes in two strengths. It’s incredibly easy to pull it apart and clean the filter and the bottom part. So happy with it!

Razor

Razor

A good alternative to the G-Tech Air Ram

Very happy with performance, manoeuvrability, and battery life, and it's very quiet. I don't have a huge area to clean, so battery life is maybe not so important to me, but there have been no problems so far. I just wanted something light and easy to use on both carpet and hard flooring (I really wanted a G-Tech Air Ram but it's not available in Australia, and Air Stick Pro was the best alternative I could find). I went into Godfreys, tried several makes/models and asked the salesman's advice and he confirmed my opinion that this was a good alternative, so I bought it there and then. I only bought it on 14th Jan 2018, so I haven't had it long enough to give an opinion on durability but it's looking good so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
BigMummaLaughs

BigMummaLaughsNorth Western Region, NSW

An excellent machine

When looking for a new stick vac after our Dyson died, we did some research and found that Hoovers were consistently getting good reviews. We went to Godfreys and found the Air Stick Pro. It has a motorised power head that does an excellent job of pulling dust and grit out of the carpet, it comes with a whole bunch of useful attachments, including a flexible extension hose and it also has a hand vac. We have been seriously impressed with its performance and do not regret its purchase at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Tim

TimHallett Cove

Brilliant, very happy.

Very happy. Cleans extremely well. Huge suction. Great range of tools. It's very light to use, propelling itself along. We have a large home, half carpet half tiles. We can vacuum the whole home in one go. It's great in the car too. Can't understand the negative comments on here, it's great!

Taximan

Taximan

Excellent suction - lightweight - pleased with purchase so far

Mike

MikeMelbourne

Great stick vacuum and convenient

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Hoover Air Stck Pro

I have had my Hoover Air Sick Pro for 8 months now .The machine lasts for 30 minutes when fully charged You don't have to push it because it is self propelled .And it is very easy to clean . I would be happy to recommend this machine to anyone

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Prabs

PrabsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wire less and powerful

I never thought there would be any strong machine with out cords. but this has let me wrong. yes air stick pro is a brilliant machine . A very powerful machine that runs on rechargeable battery . I can see my carpet being so groomed and even the hair of my little cat been picked so well. love the way it works and all those attachements are so real and useful. of course 5 stars.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
madi

madisydney

A POWERFUL SUCTION IN BATTERY

I never thought there would be any strong machine with out cords. but this has let me wrong. yes air stick pro is a brilliant machine . A very powerful machine that runs on rechargeable battery . I can see my carpet being so groomed and even the hair of my little cat been picked so well. love the way it works and all those attachments are so real and useful. of course 5 stars.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

George91Hackham

Every person needs one

lorna joyce

lorna joyceasked

I can't turn on my vacuum although the green light is on? The battery is only a few months old?

Hi Lorna,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger, into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection.

EK

EKasked

How do you change battery on the airstick pro 5223

Hi EK,
The batter for the Air Stick Pro 5223 can be accessed via the cover on the back of the handvac.
This is shown on page 7 of the user manual.
Replacement batteries can be purchased through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with us by calling 1300 360 845.

Charmaine C.

Charmaine C.asked

Hi, I love my Air Stuck Pro but at the moment it loses suction after about 1-2 minutes. I have to turn it off and back on, sometimes the suction stops after a few seconds to a couple of minutes. I recently got a new battery. I've cleaned and checked everything but no luck.
Hopefully you can give me some advice.

Hi Charmaine,
We are sorry to hear of the of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
Has he filter recently been replaced? It is recommended to replace the filter every 6-9 months.
There may also be an issue with the PCB, to check this the machine will need to be taken into your nearest Godfreys store and booked in for inspection.

See all Hoover Air Stick Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners