Hoover Dual Steam Plus

Hoover Dual Steam Plus

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jilong Zhang

Jilong ZhangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does it's job

Floor takes a while to dry off, but I do like the fact that detergents are not essential.
Safe on vinyl if you don't leave the device on its own for too long.
Would also be nice if the cable was retractable. I find myself needing to snake it around my free hand when navigating my kitchen so I don't trip. Be prepared the clean the pad after every use.
I paid $229 at Godfrey's and hopped onto Afterpay to split the cost over 4 installments. Still left me feeling that the price was a bit steep!

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $229.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles

Lynette

LynetteMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed in product

Pads are inferior quality with velcro causing pads to fall off after
a few months use. Replacement pads at $20 a pair which are the
same quality render the mop unusable.

Purchased in August 2018 for $288.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Bloody sexest

Handle is way too short for a man. Cleaning should not be only for women. Should be adjustable. Having to bend over too far to get the right angle to use. That said functions fine and cleans and drys well. Perfect for dogs in the house which is why I bought it. So much quicker than getting the mop and bucket out. Need 4 pads to do average house well and 2 tanks of water to complete the job. But please, longer handle and longer cord, say 10 metres.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $249.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Michelle A.

Michelle A.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, does a great job every time.

Makes cleaning my porcelain tiles a breeze! They are left dry and steak free with minimal effort. Light yet sturdy design. I was seriously going to replace my tiles prior to buying ths mop. Key to success is to make sure you replace the pads before they get too damp. Only downfall is cord length at 6 metres it's a bit short but this is a minor issue as for the average sized home this is ok size. Need to buy spare pads as two is not enough.

Purchased in February 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Photo_mum

Photo_mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it

I have only used it for the first time today and I am really happy with it. It leaves the floors really clean. The grout cleaner brings the grout up like new. I would buy it just for that alone.

Purchased in April 2019 at Godfreys for $220.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Kesa

KesaIllawarra, NSW

Like it

having to refill the detergent and water tank so often is a pain!!! My sons girlfriend borrows it every weekend has a huge timber floor board area no streaks. So yes we really like it, will be buying them one for xmas. The mop pads are very disappointing though, the velcro does not last very long, so the pad just falls off all the time. Looking at replacing those velcro strips myself as its to expensive $25.00 a pair or $20.00 on E bay.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

It has a couple of short falls but nothing that really distracts from the 5 stars

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Be wise

I have had this for a few months. In that time the head has been replaced 3 times. The detergent tank kept falling out and the steam wasn't that good. Now with this current one the steam is not very good and the floor is left wetter than it should be. If I use the detergent switch ten the steam is a lot better. Each head has been different. The other ting that happens is the pads seem to shrink after a few uses and the little brush for cleaning the grout lasted about 5 minutes before it totally melted.
The cleaner is very easy to use which is why I bought it but I definitely wouldn't buy another one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Face

Face

Hoover Dual Plus Carpet Cleaner a DUD

I only got to use this once and then it blew up- smoke everywhere and a greasy mess all over my floor. Don't waste your money on this. I used to think that Hoover made great products but after this experience, I will never buy their products again! Thank goodness I still had a warranty on this and could get something else. The phrase "Buyer Beware" is so true. I would be interested in knowing if Hoover is now manufacturing off-shore and now their product quality has reduced. Such a shame for a brand to go down the drain when clearly they are now producing garbage!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Emma Shuttleworth

Emma ShuttleworthQuakers Hill

Money well spent

This is a great purchase works well to clean my tiles , multiple heads for change of cleaning types plus can clean grout & shower with steam
Defiantly money well spent the only downside is the replaceable heads that come of & on the Velcro fades after a few washes

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Foxy La Rue

Foxy La RueMelbourne

A good clean with a few niggles

Date PurchasedMay 2017

johnearth

johnearthAU

Easy to use

I brought after looking around and found a place that could demo it. Easy to use, but the power cord could be 2 meters longer. The water bottle is small and the hole to refill is too small. I have a large area and need to fill twice. Happy with the clean floor and washable pads, 2 year warranty.