Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013 Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Hoover

10 questions from our users

Paul Knightasked

Does anyone know what filter level the HEPA filter is?

Paul Knight

Why is this information not available on the product specs on the Godfrey's website?

Rebecca C.asked

Hi, there is a small valve at the top of the barrel, in between the two ends of the handle. 1. What is this for? 2. Recently, the valve opens a few seconds after I turn on the vacuum, which makes the vacuum start sucking from the valve instead of the usual nozzle. How do I stop this?

Hi Rebecca,
Is this the part on the handle above the silver rod?
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Annie
Annieasked

How do I clean the dirt canister?

C Lee
C Leeasked

The vacuum is very powerful. Love it! But can't find the suction control slider. In the manual, page 3, 10. Suction Control Slider (not shown). Please advise.

Suzanne
Suzanneasked

I cant get mine back together need pics please

NeilD
NeilDasked

Where is the Hoover eco pet made?

Hello Neild,
That machine is made in China.
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Laura D.
Laura D.asked

Hi everyone. I'm in need of help as I just purchased this vacuum and when I use it on carpet with the turbo head it doesn't seem to want to move forward, only backwards. If I push very hard it goes a little bit forward, but it doesn't seem right... I did adjust the settings to get less suction as well. Does anyone else have this problem, am I doing something wrong or should I just return it? Cheers.

Alan
Alan
Susanne E.
Susanne E.

I am finding the suction is not as good as previous models, disappointing there is no longer the suction lever to turn it up. Maybe I am missing something

Mafarmer
Mafarmerasked

What filters do I need to replace? My vacuum has a bad odour and I feel the filters are due to be changed!

R.M.
R.M.asked

Does this cleaner come with different head attachments for hard floors and carpets?

Brittany
Brittany

YES it comes with attachments for hard floor and carpet.

Sam
Sam

Yes it does.

Revolt
Revolt

Ditto

Customer24
Customer24asked

How often do the filters need to be cleaned?

Steven Mccan
Steven Mccan

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

Other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners