Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (8)
Steph

StephAvonsleigh, Victoria

It Sucks good

We just recently got this vacuum for Christmas and we absolutely love it, its really light and easy to move around. The suction is fantastic considering it's not overly loud it comes with different head attachments for different floor types. We do love it but the only two things I think are worth mentioning is one the cord isn't extremely long, I'm comparing it to our old vacuum which was around 15+ years old and that had a decent length cord and two because of the toothbrush like head long hair gets trapped and after a few runs you need to manually clean it out. But it's still great

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tracy

Tracy

Eco pets vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sam

SamPerth, WA

Good suction and easy to use

I recommend this vacuum for people with kids in the house. Its easy to use and clean. It take all dirt from the carpet and floor.
I clean two rooms, the big carpetted sitting area, kitch and laundry floors. The bag is so easy to clean , you literally push the button all the rubbish come out. I just wash the cleaning bag after 3 mths so itz easy maintenance.

Brittany

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Vacuum for the House

I have been very happy with this vacuum for our house. It is easy to use, clean and store. We don't have any pets, but we have not had any problem with the vacuum not picking things up off the floor. The only thing I dislike is the short power cable.

Revolt

RevoltMelbs

For pets?

I recently purchased this vacuum cleaner since I own a cat.
I attached the turbo head ans proceeded tp vacuum my cat. The spinning brush did not massage my cat as I expectd it would. Instead, it provoked and angered my cat turning it into a hissing, scratching whirlwind of death.
I believe that the name of this machine is slightly misleading.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Captivating

Captivating

Great for the car

Got this for the house, but the short power cable made it annoying to use. So now its used in the garage to vac the car. The suction is fantastic to get dirt, grass and sand out of carpet mats..something the Dyson handle just can't so. So, while disappointed original, am now happy with its ability to keep the car clean

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Bmkberr

Bmkberrsydney

Perfect for floor boards

Perfect for cleaning both carpets and floor boards. Strong suction and an easy to empty barrel. Love that it doesn't have a bag so is easy to empty and clean.
Light to maneuver and with good attachments. The only negative is that the cord isn't quite long enough to give good reach in a medium sized room so I need to use an extension cord.
A very good appliance from a trusted brand.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Valerie

ValerieLabrador

Great vacuum cleaner easy to use easy to clean

I have mostly tiles and wood with a couple of wool rugs and a dog and cat who drop a fair amount of hair. Great product and easy to clean. Good suction and with the turbo head added it's excellent for the rugs picking up all animal hair. Easy to store.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Tina

TinaSydney

Great Vacuum

This is a great vacuum cleaner, is very fast and efficient, is easy to use and maneuver, works well on carpet, tiles and wooden floors. It also comes with smaller attachments for cleaning things like your car and couches. I would highly recommend it. It is definitely worth its price.

mango

mangoCanberra

Great vac for value

Date PurchasedNov 2016
anna

annaPerth

I love it, its so powerful and easy to clean

Its light and easy to use. It can easily be used on the carpets and floors. It can easily be cleaned because its bagless. It doesn't make a lot of noise, you can actually talk on the phone whilst you are vacuuming. I have a daughter with hay fever and she can easily empty it without sneezing.

MikkiG

MikkiGMelbourne

Best vacuum cleaner by far

I purchased this vacuum cleaner based on the fact that it is advertised as being suitable for households with pets. Suffice to say, it lived up to my expectations and then some. I didn't realise just how much dog hair my previous vacuum cleaner was merely leaving behind. The amount of suction on this cleaner is incredible. The one touch bagless canister emptying system is an absolute breeze. The only negative would be that the power cord is probably a little on the short side. I can categorically say it is the best vacuum cleaner I have owned.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
libski

libskiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It does the job

I'm happy, it does the job. If I were being super picky, it doesn't have the suction required for pet hair stuck in carpet (ie its not industrial strength). Pets and carpet don't mix anyway so it's not the vacuums fault!!!! For it's price range it is worth its money.

Sucks in a good way

maneuverability is terrible,especially on corners. The cord is very short otherwise a good unit and seems to get all visible rubbish including cat hair. It is quiet and of a reasonable weight. Not sure I'd buy again but love the bagless aspect even though this can be messy when emptying it.

misskm21

One year later and this thing is terrible, it often gets blocked, blows dust everywhere and doesn't give a good clean. Not recommended

mr.sneezy

mr.sneezy

Not bad at the discounted price recently.

CrystalK

CrystalKSydney

Powerful Suction

Brought this from godfreys during the boxing day sale for $99. This vacuum is very powerful and gets the job done love the bonus accessories. Excellent on all floor surfaces , lightweight and very easy to maneuver and no problems with suction. Had few vacuums for similar price and this vacuum beats them all by far, definitely a 5 star rating,

lainey007

lainey007

Does a good job but heavy and difficult to change heads

I have found this machine to be very efficient with the turbo head, but it's heavy to drag around the floors and not that easy to manoeuvre. I didn't realise you really have to change the turbo head when doing hard floors and to be honest I'm finding this a bit of a pain. The turbo head does a great job on my carpets, it is picking up so much that the previous vacuum hasn't.

I think if your elderly or have wrist and hand issues you may have trouble changing the head over.

bernadette.o.palmer

bernadette.o.palmerSydney, NSW

So far it's best vacuum for pets !

Tim

TimWimmera, VIC

A Must Have

I Purchased my Hoover Eco Pets Turbo recently after being disappointed with cheap vacuums I'm constantly replacing, one after the other due to poor quality parts breaking or not vacuuming very well .
This Hoover product is of the highest quality in parts, quite obvious when I unpacked it and didn't cost the earth as it was on special at the time of purchase.
It has suction like no other Ive ever used and cleans the timber floors and rugs incredibly of an 100 sq meter home.
Do yourself a favor : ) and enjoy vacuuming

Dennis TSunshine Coast

Okay cleaner for the price, but don't believe the hype

Dennis T

Just a correction. The turbo head does have 4 wheels, but the small ones are so tiny I didn't notice them. Also, the apostrophes on Dysons were inserted by an illiterate editor, or at least I hope they were!