Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (8)
Childsy

ChildsyWoongarrah

Best vacuum I've owned

After having bought dyson vacuums and having them blow motors and stuff, I refused to spend $1000 on another one. I have 5 dogs in my house so I need an amazing pet vacuum, I bought this after reading all the great reviews and boy am I glad I did. Best vacuum hands down, even better than a Dyson and I got it on sale at Godfreysfor $99 down from $399, I bought a second one just as a spare

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Whatver

WhatverAU

Never had a vacuum with so much suction

We have a dog who sheds terribly so needed a good vacuum. Having previously owned a Dyson which was very average considering the price I wanted a change. I bought this from godfreys on sale for $99 and all I can say is wow! The suction power is incredible and the amount of hair and dirt it extracted was huge. It does tip over sometimes and I have to turn the suction down on one of our rugs because it sticks. But those are the only downsides. If you own a messy pet then you should buy this vacuum especially if you can get it on special

Date PurchasedDec 2016
DebY

DebYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome vacuum cleaner

This is a very strong vacuum cleaner, deals with pet hair from our Husky with ease. It not only looks like a great solid vacuum cleaner but it has incredible suction, is easy to use and maneuvers well around furniture. If anyone is looking for a great vacuum cleaner this is it.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

NeerajMatta

NeerajMattaAU

Bagless is here. Don't waste your time, go buy it!!!

I got this Hoover vacuum delivered yesterday and we had the inaugural ceremony of this majestic gadget by cleaning the whole house. After cleaning the titles & carpet, was surprised what this cleaner sucked in. The suction was too much for my son to do the cleaning on the carpet.

Some key features:
- Looks Awesome!
- BAGLESS
- Easy to empty rubbish barrel
- Washable Filters
- Value for money

mk27

mk27Sydney

Cleans beyond expectation

C Lee

C Leeasked

The vacuum is very powerful. Love it! But can't find the suction control slider. In the manual, page 3, 10. Suction Control Slider (not shown). Please advise.

Hi,
Unfortunately this is a misprint in the machine and has been corrected for future prints.
The only suction slider on this machine is the one on the handle.

Suzanne

Suzanneasked

I cant get mine back together need pics please

Hi Suzanne,
We will be happy to assist with anything you need.
Please contact us on 1300 360 845 or via email at customerservice@hooverfloorcare.com.au.
When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 433799.

NeilD

NeilDasked

Where is the Hoover eco pet made?

Hello Neild,
That machine is made in China.

See all Hoover Eco Pets Turbo questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Bin Capacity1.75 L
HEPA FilterYes
Attachments Combination Floor Head, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Turbo Brush Floor Tool, Upholstery Tool
TypeBagless