Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
noway100
noway100melbourne

do not recommend.

within a few weeks the head broke. I was sent a replacement head (not original and not meant for this vacuum) which falls off at least ten times while vacuuming my house.
I have never experienced this with any other vacuum.

Purchased in January 2021 at eBay for $150.00.

KitSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not worth the money. Doesn't work on carpet.

Bought this vacuum a few months ago primarily because I have one long haired cat. The turbo head does not move when placed in carpet. I'm the cleaning of the head is fiddly. taking back for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

Kit

It is a short pile rug. The brush on the turbo head never turns. Despite my checking the head for cleanliness.

Hi Kit,
Thank you for letting us know, we would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection and assistance.

Crackpipe666
Crackpipe666Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long like hair, string, any loose ends on carpet or rugs. The process of taking the electronic head apart to get the blockages out is tiresome.

Purchased in April 2019 at Godfreys for $450.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Prefer send by raven
Prefer send by ravenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I hate this vacuum cleaner. It sucks 5 hairs & gets stuck & when you try to fix it the dust makes your house messier.

If is terrible and doesn’t pick up any hair. Lots of tiny parts that gets hair stuck after 10 minutes of use. I’m so over this product it makes me actually angry.

Purchased in January 2018 for $299.00.

Misskc
MisskcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

We bought this vacuum cleaner a year ago and have had nothing but trouble with it. From the turbo head not spinning to loss of suction. Waste of money. I spend ages trying to pick up fluff from the carpet as the suction is so poor and it just pushes the fluff around the carpet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
NIcole
NIcoleSydney

Don't waste your money

Doesn't pick up the hair at all even with the turbo head - still heaps of dog hair on the carpet and end up vacuuming at least 3 times a week to keep on top of hair buildup ( I only have 2 dogs that come inside at night). Feels very "plasticy" and not very robust. Power cord is too short- can barely do one room without having to change power points. Difficult to push around and change attachments. Certainly not worth $300. Can't wait till it breaks.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tracy
Tracy

Eco pets vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Revolt
RevoltMelbs

For pets?

I recently purchased this vacuum cleaner since I own a cat.
I attached the turbo head ans proceeded tp vacuum my cat. The spinning brush did not massage my cat as I expectd it would. Instead, it provoked and angered my cat turning it into a hissing, scratching whirlwind of death.
I believe that the name of this machine is slightly misleading.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
mr.sneezy
mr.sneezy

Not bad at the discounted price recently.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

lainey007
lainey007

Does a good job but heavy and difficult to change heads

I have found this machine to be very efficient with the turbo head, but it's heavy to drag around the floors and not that easy to manoeuvre. I didn't realise you really have to change the turbo head when doing hard floors and to be honest I'm finding this a bit of a pain. The turbo head does a great job on my carpets, it is picking up so much that the previous vacuum hasn't.

I think if your elderly or have wrist and hand issues you may have trouble changing the head over.

Dennis TSunshine Coast

Okay cleaner for the price, but don't believe the hype

Dennis T

Just a correction. The turbo head does have 4 wheels, but the small ones are so tiny I didn't notice them. Also, the apostrophes on Dysons were inserted by an illiterate editor, or at least I hope they were!