Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (6)
MikkiG

MikkiGMelbourne

Best vacuum cleaner by far

I purchased this vacuum cleaner based on the fact that it is advertised as being suitable for households with pets. Suffice to say, it lived up to my expectations and then some. I didn't realise just how much dog hair my previous vacuum cleaner was merely leaving behind. The amount of suction on this cleaner is incredible. The one touch bagless canister emptying system is an absolute breeze. The only negative would be that the power cord is probably a little on the short side. I can categorically say it is the best vacuum cleaner I have owned.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
CrystalK

CrystalKSydney

Powerful Suction

Brought this from godfreys during the boxing day sale for $99. This vacuum is very powerful and gets the job done love the bonus accessories. Excellent on all floor surfaces , lightweight and very easy to maneuver and no problems with suction. Had few vacuums for similar price and this vacuum beats them all by far, definitely a 5 star rating,

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Childsy

ChildsyWoongarrah

Best vacuum I've owned

After having bought dyson vacuums and having them blow motors and stuff, I refused to spend $1000 on another one. I have 5 dogs in my house so I need an amazing pet vacuum, I bought this after reading all the great reviews and boy am I glad I did. Best vacuum hands down, even better than a Dyson and I got it on sale at Godfreysfor $99 down from $399, I bought a second one just as a spare

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Whatver

WhatverAU

Never had a vacuum with so much suction

We have a dog who sheds terribly so needed a good vacuum. Having previously owned a Dyson which was very average considering the price I wanted a change. I bought this from godfreys on sale for $99 and all I can say is wow! The suction power is incredible and the amount of hair and dirt it extracted was huge. It does tip over sometimes and I have to turn the suction down on one of our rugs because it sticks. But those are the only downsides. If you own a messy pet then you should buy this vacuum especially if you can get it on special

Date PurchasedDec 2016
DebY

DebYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome vacuum cleaner

This is a very strong vacuum cleaner, deals with pet hair from our Husky with ease. It not only looks like a great solid vacuum cleaner but it has incredible suction, is easy to use and maneuvers well around furniture. If anyone is looking for a great vacuum cleaner this is it.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
NeerajMatta

NeerajMattaAU

Bagless is here. Don't waste your time, go buy it!!!

I got this Hoover vacuum delivered yesterday and we had the inaugural ceremony of this majestic gadget by cleaning the whole house. After cleaning the titles & carpet, was surprised what this cleaner sucked in. The suction was too much for my son to do the cleaning on the carpet.

Some key features:
- Looks Awesome!
- BAGLESS
- Easy to empty rubbish barrel
- Washable Filters