Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013

Listing monitored by Hoover

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (8)
X-ray cleaning services
X-ray cleaning servicesGippsland, VIC

Great for business use & home

This vacuum is great. Has been put to the test and still going strong. Cleans well on all surfaces. The attachments are good quality and work well in all areas.The vacuum has low and easy maintenance. Very good value for money with above average cleaning results. We have used this as a cleaning business and Hoover has done a great build as the components haven't worn or broke after 2+years of consistent weekly use. Thank-you Hoover.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $250.00.

J5
J5Sydney, NSW

Brilliant vacuum

Brilliant unit
Sucks up so much dust
Easy to clean filters and easy to empty the waste
Perfect for pets
Works great on carpet and timber floors
Was cheap too and replacement filters are inexpensive

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $150.00.

noway100
noway100melbourne

do not recommend.

within a few weeks the head broke. I was sent a replacement head (not original and not meant for this vacuum) which falls off at least ten times while vacuuming my house.
I have never experienced this with any other vacuum.

Purchased in January 2021 at eBay for $150.00.

KitSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not worth the money. Doesn't work on carpet.

Bought this vacuum a few months ago primarily because I have one long haired cat. The turbo head does not move when placed in carpet. I'm the cleaning of the head is fiddly. taking back for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

Kit

It is a short pile rug. The brush on the turbo head never turns. Despite my checking the head for cleanliness.

Hi Kit,
Thank you for letting us know, we would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection and assistance.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013 compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Anonymous 101
Anonymous 101

A great buy

So happy with my purchase the other day from the godfreys $149, I thought a little bit pricey for something that won't last long.
But seriously the best vacuum every , swear on it I have 3x cats and children the mess can get bad but it's worth ever can't

Purchased in February 2020 at Godfreys for $149.00.

none
noneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad product not worth money.

Bought one of these new very recently. Frankly it's junk firstly after first use cord would not rewind properly.
The handle keeps falling off the suction pipe or the device on the other end does the same thing. Hoover needed the hoover back to fix the rewind problem no date of return by the retailer.
My advice is go for another brand don't consider Hoover

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $300.00.

Prefer send by raven
Prefer send by ravenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I hate this vacuum cleaner. It sucks 5 hairs & gets stuck & when you try to fix it the dust makes your house messier.

If is terrible and doesn’t pick up any hair. Lots of tiny parts that gets hair stuck after 10 minutes of use. I’m so over this product it makes me actually angry.

Purchased in January 2018 for $299.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little vacuum

We use this on hard floors and soft floors, with two inside pets a long haired cat and a shar pei who both lose a lot of fur, this vacuum has been a blessing. Easy to use, and clean. It is pretty powerful for its size and has a nice little turbo sound.

Purchased in August 2019 for $129.00.

Mili
MiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light, easy and good price

My last vaccum died and I rushed to Godfreys and wanted to buy a good vaccum under $200. I saw this vaccum on special at godfreys and I have a dog with lots of hair all over the house so bought this one. It is great, I love it. Great suction, easy to move around, light and quiet. I recommend it and has a turbo head.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Meddyg-Dai
Meddyg-DaiWheatbelt, WA

Quieter than I thought

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys on line for $99.00.

Amanda J
Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

I love this vacuum!

This is a great vacuum.
I got the Hoover Eco Pet for $99 in the after Christmas sales and I could not be more pleased.
It’s powerful, light weight and bagless, what more could you want?
The turbo carpet attachment is absolutely amazing, I can’t believe how well it worked on my floors!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Misskc
MisskcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

We bought this vacuum cleaner a year ago and have had nothing but trouble with it. From the turbo head not spinning to loss of suction. Waste of money. I spend ages trying to pick up fluff from the carpet as the suction is so poor and it just pushes the fluff around the carpet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Megan
MeganPerth

Great so far!

We paid $250 for this vacuume at godfreys about a week ago. I absolutely love the turbo head on it, it’s gets everything up off of the carpet floors with ease. For smaller areas and corners I can use the attatchements. Love the colour and design too, great vacuume would recommend. (Better than the Dyson that I paid $400 for!)

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Murlee
MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Amazing for the price

I have been renovating my house and needed a cheap vacuum cleaner to pick up sanding dust, nails, bits of plaster etc... Godfreys had this cleaner on sale for $99.00 so I thought bagless, small, if it lasts a couple of months I'll be happy. This little beauty has handled everything I've thrown at it. When its choked with sanding dust, I clean out the filters, then (and I don't recommend doing this) wash the filters with a hose and let them dry before putting them back together. Start it up, and away we go again just like new. The attachments are no Miele, but hey you aren't paying $500+ either and this Hoover is a Trojan that just won't die. If you want a bagless solid performer that just keeps on going then this Hoover is the way to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Britt. E.
Britt. E.Canberra

Has saved us from drowning in fur

None of our past vacuums have been able to live up to the life of a very fluffy free roaming rabbit and a constantly moulting black lab. This vacuum completely gets rid of ALL hair, is easy to clean and so powerful! We bought it on sale and weren't sure it would work, but it has far surpassed the standard we were hoping for

Date PurchasedSept 2017