Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoover

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (6)
X-ray cleaning services
X-ray cleaning servicesGippsland, VIC

Great for business use & home

This vacuum is great. Has been put to the test and still going strong. Cleans well on all surfaces. The attachments are good quality and work well in all areas.The vacuum has low and easy maintenance. Very good value for money with above average cleaning results. We have used this as a cleaning business and Hoover has done a great build as the components haven't worn or broke after 2+years of consistent weekly use. Thank-you Hoover.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $250.

J5
J5Sydney, NSW

Brilliant vacuum

Brilliant unit
Sucks up so much dust
Easy to clean filters and easy to empty the waste
Perfect for pets
Works great on carpet and timber floors
Was cheap too and replacement filters are inexpensive

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $150.

Anonymous 101
Anonymous 101

A great buy

So happy with my purchase the other day from the godfreys $149, I thought a little bit pricey for something that won't last long.
But seriously the best vacuum every , swear on it I have 3x cats and children the mess can get bad but it's worth ever can't

Purchased in February 2020 at Godfreys for $149.

Crackpipe666
Crackpipe666Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long like hair, string, any loose ends on carpet or rugs. The process of taking the electronic head apart to get the blockages out is tiresome.

Purchased in April 2019 at Godfreys for $450.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Eco Pets Turbo 3013 compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little vacuum

We use this on hard floors and soft floors, with two inside pets a long haired cat and a shar pei who both lose a lot of fur, this vacuum has been a blessing. Easy to use, and clean. It is pretty powerful for its size and has a nice little turbo sound.

Purchased in August 2019 for $129.

Mili
MiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light, easy and good price

My last vaccum died and I rushed to Godfreys and wanted to buy a good vaccum under $200. I saw this vaccum on special at godfreys and I have a dog with lots of hair all over the house so bought this one. It is great, I love it. Great suction, easy to move around, light and quiet. I recommend it and has a turbo head.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $249.

Meddyg-Dai
Meddyg-DaiWheatbelt, WA

Quieter than I thought

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys on line for $99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Am J
Am JSouthern and Hills, SA

I love this vacuum!

This is a great vacuum.
I got the Hoover Eco Pet for $99 in the after Christmas sales and I could not be more pleased.
It’s powerful, light weight and bagless, what more could you want?
The turbo carpet attachment is absolutely amazing, I can’t believe how well it worked on my floors!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Megan
MeganPerth

Great so far!

We paid $250 for this vacuume at godfreys about a week ago. I absolutely love the turbo head on it, it’s gets everything up off of the carpet floors with ease. For smaller areas and corners I can use the attatchements. Love the colour and design too, great vacuume would recommend. (Better than the Dyson that I paid $400 for!)

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Murlee
MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Amazing for the price

I have been renovating my house and needed a cheap vacuum cleaner to pick up sanding dust, nails, bits of plaster etc... Godfreys had this cleaner on sale for $99.00 so I thought bagless, small, if it lasts a couple of months I'll be happy. This little beauty has handled everything I've thrown at it. When its choked with sanding dust, I clean out the filters, then (and I don't recommend doing this) wash the filters with a hose and let them dry before putting them back together. Start it up, and away we go again just like new. The attachments are no Miele, but hey you aren't paying $500+ either and this Hoover is a Trojan that just won't die. If you want a bagless solid performer that just keeps on going then this Hoover is the way to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Britt. E.
Britt. E.Canberra

Has saved us from drowning in fur

None of our past vacuums have been able to live up to the life of a very fluffy free roaming rabbit and a constantly moulting black lab. This vacuum completely gets rid of ALL hair, is easy to clean and so powerful! We bought it on sale and weren't sure it would work, but it has far surpassed the standard we were hoping for

Date PurchasedSept 2017
NIcole
NIcoleSydney

Don't waste your money

Doesn't pick up the hair at all even with the turbo head - still heaps of dog hair on the carpet and end up vacuuming at least 3 times a week to keep on top of hair buildup ( I only have 2 dogs that come inside at night). Feels very "plasticy" and not very robust. Power cord is too short- can barely do one room without having to change power points. Difficult to push around and change attachments. Certainly not worth $300. Can't wait till it breaks.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Tracy
Tracy

Eco pets vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Revolt
RevoltMelbs

For pets?

I recently purchased this vacuum cleaner since I own a cat.
I attached the turbo head ans proceeded tp vacuum my cat. The spinning brush did not massage my cat as I expectd it would. Instead, it provoked and angered my cat turning it into a hissing, scratching whirlwind of death.
I believe that the name of this machine is slightly misleading.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bmkberr
Bmkberrsydney

Perfect for floor boards

Perfect for cleaning both carpets and floor boards. Strong suction and an easy to empty barrel. Love that it doesn't have a bag so is easy to empty and clean.
Light to maneuver and with good attachments. The only negative is that the cord isn't quite long enough to give good reach in a medium sized room so I need to use an extension cord.
A very good appliance from a trusted brand.

Date PurchasedSept 2016