Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (5)
noway100
noway100melbourne

do not recommend.

within a few weeks the head broke. I was sent a replacement head (not original and not meant for this vacuum) which falls off at least ten times while vacuuming my house.
I have never experienced this with any other vacuum.

Purchased in January 2021 at eBay for $150.00.

KitSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not worth the money. Doesn't work on carpet.

Bought this vacuum a few months ago primarily because I have one long haired cat. The turbo head does not move when placed in carpet. I'm the cleaning of the head is fiddly. taking back for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

Kit

It is a short pile rug. The brush on the turbo head never turns. Despite my checking the head for cleanliness.

Hi Kit,
Thank you for letting us know, we would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection and assistance.

Doneagain
Doneagainashburton

Honest opinion.

Great suction does the job well. Not easy to clean and can not imagine cleaning it if I did not have a air compressor.Still very happy with it. Good value for the price.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $199.00.

Andy P.
Andy P.

Great price

For the price this is a great affordable vacuum cleaner. Does the job quite well and the suction power is excellent on carpet and hard floors. Has a selection of attachments including a turbo head which is great. Can definitely recommend this little beauty.

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for $149.00.

Prefer send by raven
Prefer send by ravenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I hate this vacuum cleaner. It sucks 5 hairs & gets stuck & when you try to fix it the dust makes your house messier.

If is terrible and doesn’t pick up any hair. Lots of tiny parts that gets hair stuck after 10 minutes of use. I’m so over this product it makes me actually angry.

Purchased in January 2018 for $299.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Bill B
Bill BSouth East Queensland, QLD

good vac

needed a new vacume good budget vac does job well on timber ,though it is a shame hoover has gone back to turbo head older models had the electric head better ,staff at shop and the shop is fantastic well done

Purchased in February 2019 at Godfreys for $98.00.

Ash
Ash

Great for the price

For the price, it is a good buy.
When first bought, I did think it would have a stronger suction but whilst still very good, I do find I have to go over some spots a few times to pick something up.
It's very quiet compared to many other vacuums and light weight also.
Haven't really had a problem with this vacuum tipping over. Glides quiet well on both carpet and floorboards.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jaime
Jaime

Good value for $99

Good value for being on sale for $99, wouldnt pay the retail of $299 though. Wish the suction was a bit stronger, but overall did a pretty good job! Pulled plenty of cat and dog hair out of the carpet as well as plenty of dust and dirt. Fairly light to move around.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Misskc
MisskcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

We bought this vacuum cleaner a year ago and have had nothing but trouble with it. From the turbo head not spinning to loss of suction. Waste of money. I spend ages trying to pick up fluff from the carpet as the suction is so poor and it just pushes the fluff around the carpet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

meysha
meyshaBrisbane

Not bad!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
NIcole
NIcoleSydney

Don't waste your money

Doesn't pick up the hair at all even with the turbo head - still heaps of dog hair on the carpet and end up vacuuming at least 3 times a week to keep on top of hair buildup ( I only have 2 dogs that come inside at night). Feels very "plasticy" and not very robust. Power cord is too short- can barely do one room without having to change power points. Difficult to push around and change attachments. Certainly not worth $300. Can't wait till it breaks.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
diprosep7
diprosep7

Great value for the price

The suction is awesome especially on mats and that's with a Husky who sheds lots. The turbo head is great too and it is not a noisy machine. It is easy to clean. The only downside is the hose is quite short and there is nowhere to attach the attachments. I use an extension cord as the cord is quite short

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Steph
StephAvonsleigh, Victoria

It Sucks good

We just recently got this vacuum for Christmas and we absolutely love it, its really light and easy to move around. The suction is fantastic considering it's not overly loud it comes with different head attachments for different floor types. We do love it but the only two things I think are worth mentioning is one the cord isn't extremely long, I'm comparing it to our old vacuum which was around 15+ years old and that had a decent length cord and two because of the toothbrush like head long hair gets trapped and after a few runs you need to manually clean it out. But it's still great

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sam
SamPerth, WA

Good suction and easy to use

I recommend this vacuum for people with kids in the house. Its easy to use and clean. It take all dirt from the carpet and floor.
I clean two rooms, the big carpetted sitting area, kitch and laundry floors. The bag is so easy to clean , you literally push the button all the rubbish come out. I just wash the cleaning bag after 3 mths so itz easy maintenance.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Brittany
BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Vacuum for the House

I have been very happy with this vacuum for our house. It is easy to use, clean and store. We don't have any pets, but we have not had any problem with the vacuum not picking things up off the floor. The only thing I dislike is the short power cable.

Date PurchasedJan 2017