Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (7)
Doneagain

Doneagainashburton

Honest opinion.

Great suction does the job well. Not easy to clean and can not imagine cleaning it if I did not have a air compressor.Still very happy with it. Good value for the price.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $199.00.

Andy P.

Andy P.

Great price

For the price this is a great affordable vacuum cleaner. Does the job quite well and the suction power is excellent on carpet and hard floors. Has a selection of attachments including a turbo head which is great. Can definitely recommend this little beauty.

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for $149.00.

Anonymous 101

Anonymous 101

A great buy

So happy with my purchase the other day from the godfreys $149, I thought a little bit pricey for something that won't last long.
But seriously the best vacuum every , swear on it I have 3x cats and children the mess can get bad but it's worth ever can't

Purchased in February 2020 at Godfreys for $149.00.

Crackpipe666

Crackpipe666Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long

The Hoover is powerful but the head gets easily jammed with anything long like hair, string, any loose ends on carpet or rugs. The process of taking the electronic head apart to get the blockages out is tiresome.

Purchased in April 2019 at Godfreys for $450.00.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little vacuum

We use this on hard floors and soft floors, with two inside pets a long haired cat and a shar pei who both lose a lot of fur, this vacuum has been a blessing. Easy to use, and clean. It is pretty powerful for its size and has a nice little turbo sound.

Purchased in August 2019 for $129.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Mili

MiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light, easy and good price

My last vaccum died and I rushed to Godfreys and wanted to buy a good vaccum under $200. I saw this vaccum on special at godfreys and I have a dog with lots of hair all over the house so bought this one. It is great, I love it. Great suction, easy to move around, light and quiet. I recommend it and has a turbo head.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Bill B

Bill BSouth East Queensland, QLD

good vac

needed a new vacume good budget vac does job well on timber ,though it is a shame hoover has gone back to turbo head older models had the electric head better ,staff at shop and the shop is fantastic well done

Purchased in February 2019 at Godfreys for $98.00.

Meddyg-Dai

Meddyg-DaiWheatbelt, WA

Quieter than I thought

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys on line for $99.00.

Ash

Ash

Great for the price

For the price, it is a good buy.
When first bought, I did think it would have a stronger suction but whilst still very good, I do find I have to go over some spots a few times to pick something up.
It's very quiet compared to many other vacuums and light weight also.
Haven't really had a problem with this vacuum tipping over. Glides quiet well on both carpet and floorboards.

Amanda J

Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

I love this vacuum!

This is a great vacuum.
I got the Hoover Eco Pet for $99 in the after Christmas sales and I could not be more pleased.
It’s powerful, light weight and bagless, what more could you want?
The turbo carpet attachment is absolutely amazing, I can’t believe how well it worked on my floors!

Jaime

Jaime

Good value for $99

Good value for being on sale for $99, wouldnt pay the retail of $299 though. Wish the suction was a bit stronger, but overall did a pretty good job! Pulled plenty of cat and dog hair out of the carpet as well as plenty of dust and dirt. Fairly light to move around.

Megan

MeganPerth

Great so far!

We paid $250 for this vacuume at godfreys about a week ago. I absolutely love the turbo head on it, it’s gets everything up off of the carpet floors with ease. For smaller areas and corners I can use the attatchements. Love the colour and design too, great vacuume would recommend. (Better than the Dyson that I paid $400 for!)

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Murlee

MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Amazing for the price

I have been renovating my house and needed a cheap vacuum cleaner to pick up sanding dust, nails, bits of plaster etc... Godfreys had this cleaner on sale for $99.00 so I thought bagless, small, if it lasts a couple of months I'll be happy. This little beauty has handled everything I've thrown at it. When its choked with sanding dust, I clean out the filters, then (and I don't recommend doing this) wash the filters with a hose and let them dry before putting them back together. Start it up, and away we go again just like new. The attachments are no Miele, but hey you aren't paying $500+ either and this Hoover is a Trojan that just won't die. If you want a bagless solid performer that just keeps on going then this Hoover is the way to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Britt. E.

Britt. E.Canberra

Has saved us from drowning in fur

None of our past vacuums have been able to live up to the life of a very fluffy free roaming rabbit and a constantly moulting black lab. This vacuum completely gets rid of ALL hair, is easy to clean and so powerful! We bought it on sale and weren't sure it would work, but it has far surpassed the standard we were hoping for

Date PurchasedSept 2017