Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

Hoover Eco Pets Turbo

MPNs: 3013 and ZW1427

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (4)
Anonymous 101

Anonymous 101

A great buy

So happy with my purchase the other day from the godfreys $149, I thought a little bit pricey for something that won't last long.
But seriously the best vacuum every , swear on it I have 3x cats and children the mess can get bad but it's worth ever can't

Purchased in February 2020 at Godfreys for $149.00.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little vacuum

We use this on hard floors and soft floors, with two inside pets a long haired cat and a shar pei who both lose a lot of fur, this vacuum has been a blessing. Easy to use, and clean. It is pretty powerful for its size and has a nice little turbo sound.

Purchased in August 2019 for $129.00.

Mili

MiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light, easy and good price

My last vaccum died and I rushed to Godfreys and wanted to buy a good vaccum under $200. I saw this vaccum on special at godfreys and I have a dog with lots of hair all over the house so bought this one. It is great, I love it. Great suction, easy to move around, light and quiet. I recommend it and has a turbo head.

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Meddyg-Dai

Meddyg-DaiWheatbelt, WA

Quieter than I thought

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys on line for $99.00.

Amanda J

Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

I love this vacuum!

This is a great vacuum.
I got the Hoover Eco Pet for $99 in the after Christmas sales and I could not be more pleased.
It’s powerful, light weight and bagless, what more could you want?
The turbo carpet attachment is absolutely amazing, I can’t believe how well it worked on my floors!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Megan

MeganPerth

Great so far!

We paid $250 for this vacuume at godfreys about a week ago. I absolutely love the turbo head on it, it’s gets everything up off of the carpet floors with ease. For smaller areas and corners I can use the attatchements. Love the colour and design too, great vacuume would recommend. (Better than the Dyson that I paid $400 for!)

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Murlee

MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Amazing for the price

I have been renovating my house and needed a cheap vacuum cleaner to pick up sanding dust, nails, bits of plaster etc... Godfreys had this cleaner on sale for $99.00 so I thought bagless, small, if it lasts a couple of months I'll be happy. This little beauty has handled everything I've thrown at it. When its choked with sanding dust, I clean out the filters, then (and I don't recommend doing this) wash the filters with a hose and let them dry before putting them back together. Start it up, and away we go again just like new. The attachments are no Miele, but hey you aren't paying $500+ either and this Hoover is a Trojan that just won't die. If you want a bagless solid performer that just keeps on going then this Hoover is the way to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Britt. E.

Britt. E.Canberra

Has saved us from drowning in fur

None of our past vacuums have been able to live up to the life of a very fluffy free roaming rabbit and a constantly moulting black lab. This vacuum completely gets rid of ALL hair, is easy to clean and so powerful! We bought it on sale and weren't sure it would work, but it has far surpassed the standard we were hoping for

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Bmkberr

Bmkberrsydney

Perfect for floor boards

Perfect for cleaning both carpets and floor boards. Strong suction and an easy to empty barrel. Love that it doesn't have a bag so is easy to empty and clean.
Light to maneuver and with good attachments. The only negative is that the cord isn't quite long enough to give good reach in a medium sized room so I need to use an extension cord.
A very good appliance from a trusted brand.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Valerie

ValerieLabrador

Great vacuum cleaner easy to use easy to clean

I have mostly tiles and wood with a couple of wool rugs and a dog and cat who drop a fair amount of hair. Great product and easy to clean. Good suction and with the turbo head added it's excellent for the rugs picking up all animal hair. Easy to store.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Tina

TinaSydney

Great Vacuum

This is a great vacuum cleaner, is very fast and efficient, is easy to use and maneuver, works well on carpet, tiles and wooden floors. It also comes with smaller attachments for cleaning things like your car and couches. I would highly recommend it. It is definitely worth its price.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
MikkiG

MikkiGMelbourne

Best vacuum cleaner by far

I purchased this vacuum cleaner based on the fact that it is advertised as being suitable for households with pets. Suffice to say, it lived up to my expectations and then some. I didn't realise just how much dog hair my previous vacuum cleaner was merely leaving behind. The amount of suction on this cleaner is incredible. The one touch bagless canister emptying system is an absolute breeze. The only negative would be that the power cord is probably a little on the short side. I can categorically say it is the best vacuum cleaner I have owned.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
CrystalK

CrystalKSydney

Powerful Suction

Brought this from godfreys during the boxing day sale for $99. This vacuum is very powerful and gets the job done love the bonus accessories. Excellent on all floor surfaces , lightweight and very easy to maneuver and no problems with suction. Had few vacuums for similar price and this vacuum beats them all by far, definitely a 5 star rating,

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Childsy

ChildsyWoongarrah

Best vacuum I've owned

After having bought dyson vacuums and having them blow motors and stuff, I refused to spend $1000 on another one. I have 5 dogs in my house so I need an amazing pet vacuum, I bought this after reading all the great reviews and boy am I glad I did. Best vacuum hands down, even better than a Dyson and I got it on sale at Godfreysfor $99 down from $399, I bought a second one just as a spare

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Whatver

WhatverAU

Never had a vacuum with so much suction

We have a dog who sheds terribly so needed a good vacuum. Having previously owned a Dyson which was very average considering the price I wanted a change. I bought this from godfreys on sale for $99 and all I can say is wow! The suction power is incredible and the amount of hair and dirt it extracted was huge. It does tip over sometimes and I have to turn the suction down on one of our rugs because it sticks. But those are the only downsides. If you own a messy pet then you should buy this vacuum especially if you can get it on special

Date PurchasedDec 2016

DebY

DebYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome vacuum cleaner

This is a very strong vacuum cleaner, deals with pet hair from our Husky with ease. It not only looks like a great solid vacuum cleaner but it has incredible suction, is easy to use and maneuvers well around furniture. If anyone is looking for a great vacuum cleaner this is it.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
NeerajMatta

NeerajMattaAU

Bagless is here. Don't waste your time, go buy it!!!

I got this Hoover vacuum delivered yesterday and we had the inaugural ceremony of this majestic gadget by cleaning the whole house. After cleaning the titles & carpet, was surprised what this cleaner sucked in. The suction was too much for my son to do the cleaning on the carpet.

Some key features:
- Looks Awesome!
- BAGLESS
- Easy to empty rubbish barrel
- Washable Filters