Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012

Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012

MPN: HH2012

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Barry

BarryPerth, WA

TERRIBLE HAND VAC

was included in purchase of a Hoover cordless upright vacuum ( which has been fantastic). This hand held didn't even last 6 months with original battery. Suctions was never that good, probably due to type of battery installed. I wouldn't recommend buying this make or model. Not sure it can even be recycled. Chinese manufactured.

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys.

SalsaxSydney, NSW

This is an awful product

This can only be used for 30 seconds after full charge before battery totally dies. Suction is awful and bits of grit and rubbish fall out of the nozzle when you put it back on charge. I would never purchase again or recommend this product!!

Hoover
Godfrey G.Hoover
Salsax

Hi - thanks for acknowledging my review - it was purchased about 18 months ago but has always been the same since new.

Hoover
Godfrey G.Hoover
Mark

MarkAndover

Battery won’t charge

Although it is not even 2 years old the battery has lost almost all of its charge. We charge and maintain it to the manufacturer spec. Will not buy another or in fact any Hoover products.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012 compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

SherylHunter Region, NSW

Hoover Hand Vac

This is the worst hand vac I have ever purchased I have returned the hand vac 3 times for repair because it was not holding its charge .and all 3 times hey gave me a new one .When I had enough of this vac cleaner ,I ended up buying a hand vac from Aldi ,it was much cheaper and yes it holds its charge

Date PurchasedJan 2017

willyPOhinewai

Useless

This has to be the most useless vacuum I've ever used. Light, yes, easy to manoeuvre, yes, noisy yes. It will hardly suck up my cat's fur off the floor. Anyone remember those car vacs we used to get in the 80s? Even they are far better than this modern piece.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Clare39

Clare39Queensland, Australia

Just doesn't suck anything up!

I've had the HandiVac for around 6 months now, I bought a robot vacuum to take care of the floors & the plan was to use this for the sofa, windowsills and the car. Unfortunately, it just doesn't clean well.

You can go over and over and over a spot with it that might have a bit of grass or some crumbs on the sofa, even small bits of paper which should lift easily it can't handle. It is also quite loud, but that's not really a barrier as it's only for spot cleans, I could overlook it if it was otherwise effective.

It simply doesn't work