Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012

Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012

MPN: HH2012

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Crusta

CrustaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Find it OK

Wanted a handheld vacuum to clean my car. Got it at Godfrey.
Find it light to handle, not very noisy and it sucks the small rocks and dust on the car mats and floors.. It's great for small jobs. The device is also very easy to empty the dust collected.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You get what you've paid for.

The suction is not that phenomenal. Surprisingly, it is not that loud. It is a little heavy but it's tolerable. I got it online for $49 at Godfreys, paid for shipping fee of $7. All in all, it's great for its price. I got it as a present for someone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Bit of a disappointment

I bought this as a handy vacuum to clean the car with. I have a SMART car, so we're not talking a tank here. I honestly didn't get anywhere, and resigned myself to doing the job with a linen roller and dustpan and brush.

Next I tried to use it to suck up the dust that I'd created when putting up shelves. The dust pretty much stayed on my window sill, so I had to get a kitchen towel to clean it up instead.

Finally I gave it a shot at clearing up some fuzz that had accumulated in my airing cupboard (a little hard to get to with my upright vacuum). Hooray! A job that the Hoover Easy Vac can actually tackle. I suspect I'll use it 2-3 times a year.
Light-weight
Rubbish suction

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012 compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

OK

We got given one of these for our wedding and didn't even use it for a year. It isn't good for large jobs, only tiny ones and even then you might as well get out the dustpan and brush. I vacuumed up a spice that I had spilt and then everytime we used the vaccuum it smelt like that spice, I guess the filter wasn't great. Not something i recommend.
Cleans up a small mess on the floor. Less work than using a dustpan and brush.
Not a great filter, puts a lot of dust in the air. Doesnt work nearly as well after a few months as it does when new.

See all Hoover HandiVac 7.2V HH2012 reviews