Hoover Heritage 5210

MPN: H14120050
Listing monitored by Hoover

2.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Pen G.Sydney, NSW

This vacuum was the biggest mistake of 2020

The Heritage Vacuum is the child I never had - the suction is so poor that after vacuuming I then walk around my apartment picking up after it.
The opening of the vacuum is too wide so particles that the vacuum has attempted to suck into the mouth of the device fall out. The charging cable is also too short, so if you don't have any low to the floor power points you won't be able to charge it.
I downgraded from a faithful Dyson to save money and went to Hoover- do not make the same mistake I did. We all deserve clean floors, so treat yourself to anything but this vacuum.

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $199.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Pen G.

HI Hoover team, Thanks for your response, however it still doesn't change the fact that the vacuum doesn't have enough suction to pick up even hair- I'd hardly call it a convenience machine given that minor detail...

Peter338AU

Perfect except for....

Purchased in February 2015 at Vacuum Spares for $149.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Margaret
Margaretasked

My Hoover 5210 vacuum cleaner
S dust cannister is jammed cannot open

Hi Margaret,
We are sorry to hear that the dust cannister is jammed.
We would recommend taking this into your nearest Godfreys store for further assistance by the staff.

Nala Nasked

can the filter in the canister be washed. Just purchased a new filter for my Heritage. Old was cardboard fibre, this seems plastic.

Hi Nala,
We do not recommend to wash the filter only dust off/tap out.
It is recommended to replace the filter every 6-9 months depending on use.

Nala N

thank you for your prompt reply. Can you tell me the material used in the filter? plastic paper?

Hi Nala,
The filter for this machine is a HEPA filter, the inner part is made up of borosilicate fibers and the outer edge is plastic.

Greg H.
Greg H.asked

Battery replacement: Ours has been great. Had for a few years now. After being on charge for long period, it only works for a few minutes and cuts out. Presume its the battery's use by date has expired.

Peter338

Being a long-time owner of the excellent 5210, I cant really comment on the battery other than suggest to let the battery go really really flat, then charge it and see what happens.

I was also going to suggest that you got your money's worth (you get what you pay for) and buy a new one for $90 from Godfreys, only to find out theyre now selling at $199! Or $188 plus $9 delivery on ebay!

Decisions decisions decisions is all I can say.

Hi Greg,
Unfortunately replacement batteries for this machine are not sold separately, the come as part of the handvac assembly.
The handvac assembly is available for $99.95 through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with us by calling 1300 360 845.

See all Hoover Heritage 5210 questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners