Hoover Quickstick Handstick

Hoover Quickstick Handstick Questions & Answers

MPN:QHB10
Brand Manager for Hoover? Claim your listing.
sandra june
sandra june

i love my hoover quickstick but unfortunately i threw away the dustbin when i emptied it. can i buy one ???

Need replacement handle please

Hoover   DM

Hi Jenny, Can you please confirm if you after the handled part or the rod?
You can also contact our team on 1300 698 130 (option 1).

Jenny Willis

Handle the start button won't click off need to remove battery to stop power

Hoover   DM

Hi Jenny, Thank you for confirming.
Unfortunately this part has been discontinued and there is minimal stock available.
We recommend to contact our team on 1300 698 130 (option 1) to locate stock and process order.

Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.

Where can you purchase a replacement battery

Hoover   DM

Hi Marilyn, Unfortunately, the replacement battery for the Quickstick has been discontinued and is no longer available.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Regards.

Taurus M.
Taurus M.

I need the suction parts

Beck R.
Beck R.

I had one of these and loved it so when I needed to find replacement parts I found ebay great or I emailed the company directly when I needed a battery. Good luck

Hoover   DM

Hi Taurus, Can you please confirm the exact parts you are after?

Paul C.

I need to no the voltage input an output that's it thankyou Paul

Paul C.

I need to no the voltage and also the input an output that's it thanku

Hi Paul, Power: 130W
Voltage: 18V Li-ion

Bahia A.
Bahia A.

When I start the Quick Stick Vacum it will last for about quarter of a minute albeit that the battery is fully charged. Why ? .

Hoover   DM

Hi Bahia, The battery may need replacing.
Unfortunately the replacement batteries for this machine have been discontinued and are no longer available.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
The Hover Team

BELLE w.
BELLE w.

The battery light will go blue when changed but then it cuts out and goes red

Hoover   DM

Hi Belle, There may be an issues with the battery.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection.

carolyn
carolyn

How to undo collection piece to clean

Hoover   DM

Hi Carolyn, Sorry we are unsure what you mean by 'collection piece' - can you please elaborate on your query?

The Godfreys Team

Jen
Jen

Hi. My vacuum does not have the suction it used to have. It has no blockages. What can I do please. Do I need to purchase a new base/brush section. Thank you.

Hoover   DM

Hi Jen, The filters may be due for replacement, it is recommended to replace the filters every 6-9 months.
The machine can also be taken into your nearest Godfreys store for inspection to see if there is anything else causing loss of suction.

Leslie L
Leslie L

The unit buzzes when the charger is connected and then the lights flash red then blue then red when the buzzing stops.
Does this indicate a problem?

Hoover   DM

Hi Leslie, There may be an issues with the battery or PCB.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be booked in for further inspection and any repairs/replacement parts needed.

Tamara
Tamara

When I connect directly to the head, it works. But when connected through the stick, the red light flashes then stop working.

Hoover   DM

Hi Tamara, There may be a connection issue in the rod or PCB.

Margie
Margie

Hi we are very happy with our quickstick but recently it has started sounding like a jet plane taking off! Have had it for about 2 years and the filter and dust canister are clean and suction ok - what could be the cause regards Margie

Hoover   DM

Hi Margie, There may be an issue with the motor in the machine.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection to confirm the issues and provide a resolution.

Kaylee B
Kaylee B

Do you have to hold the power button the whole time you are using this product?

Hoover   DM

Hi Kaylee, To turn the Quickstick on and off you just press the trigger, the trigger doesn't need to be held it down during use.

Sreedevikolluru
Sreedevikolluru

Hi .....yeah the small trigger button or power button which is at the top near dust collector needs to be held all the time.

ron a
ron a

how do i get the filter out for cleaning ?

Hoover   DM

Hi Ron, The instructions on how to remove the filters can be found on page 9 and 10 of the user manual.

Cleaning or Replacing the Filter Cone
1. With one hand hold the dust bin and with the other hand press
the Dust Bin Release Button to disconnect the dust bin from the
handle.
2. To remove the filter cone, with one hand hold the handle
and with the other hand turn the filter cone to the ‘Unlocked’
position.
The filter cone can be washed using lukewarm water. The filter
needs to be air dried for 24 hours before it can be reinstalled
into the machine.

Cleaning and Replacing the Exhaust Filter
1. The Exhaust Filter is installed behind the Exhaust Grille.
Press the Filter Release button to remove the Exhaust Grille.
The Exhaust Filter can now be removed and cleaned using
lukewarm water.
The filter needs to be air dried for 24 hours before it can be
reinstalled into the machine. Alternatively, the filter can be
replaced with a new filter.

Note: It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months
or when it becomes visibly dirty.

Teresa C.
Teresa C.

I just recieved my hoover quickstick i pluged it in and charged it the lights blue but when you press power button nothing happens

Sarah.L

That sounds like something is not right. It should turn on by pressing and holding the power button. I haven’t had that happen with mine sorry

Hoover   DM

Hi Teresa, We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your machine.
Please contact us on 1300 360 845, quoting reference number 420608, to provide further information and discuss.
Alternatively, you can take the machine into your nearest Godfreys store to be inspected.

Cindy

How long does it take to fully charge the battery

Sarah.L

I haven’t actually taken note of the time but I believe it’s 4-5hrs from what I read somewhere. I either charge it in the morning or overnight so it’s ready later same day or next morning

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Hoover? Claim your listing.