Hoover Smart R1 T4012

Listing monitored by Hoover

6 questions from our users

Eddie C.
Eddie C.asked

how to connect crevice tool and upholstery brush

Hi Eddie,
The tooling for this machine can be attached to the handle on the hose or the end of the rod.

David
Davidasked

Please suppy dimentions of Hoover smart vacuum cleaner.
Cheers David

Hi David,
The dimensions of the barrel of this machine are: H 25cm, W 35cm, L 45cm and weight 9.2kg.

Carolyn P
Carolyn Pasked

Could you please let me know what year this model was first manufactured?

Hi Carolyn,
Is this a machine you have? If so, can you please let me know your serial number of your machine?
If not, please advise and we can follow up.

Hi Carolyn,
This machine was first released 06/2012.

Cathy A.
Cathy A.asked

My parents have a Hoover All Rounder T4012. They didnt know about the filters and collection chamber in the main barrel. Long story, short - I discovered this and emptied it and cleaned the grey sponge filter. They dont have the manual. I need to know how to put it back together properly. Thanks

Ronnie A.
Ronnie A.asked

The red light keeps flickering on when vacuuming and the motoring very hot.

travelmate37
travelmate37

Without knowing how long you've had the unit, I would suggest cleaning the filter pad near the motor unit. If it becomes blocked, the engine will overheat and can surge (power). Also ensure the main chamber is empty and clean.

Julieasked

How do I get the plastic cone out?

Doesn't Suck
Doesn't Suck

If it is the one inside where the dust/dirt goes, you rotate the cone and pull it out. It does run up against the grey sponge filter. Make sure you keep that dust free also. If you wash the grey sponge make sure it is dry before it you put it back in. Hope this help!

Julie

Thank you sooooo much! : ))) A "friend" sold it to me (without the instruction manual) and worked OK for a while but ended up not sucking up a thing. All I had been doing was emptying the basic part and wondered why not much stuff came out. I had no idea about that cone thing, and when I read of it, I wasn't game to get it out in case it broke. I got it out and was gob-smacked by the amount of dust/fluff that was embedded into it! Can't wait to try it when the grey sponge is dry by tomorrow I hope. BTW There's another thing that looks like a filter with white fabric looking stuff, behind a black plastic frame thingy. Do I need to clean this too? If so, how do I get it out?

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

Other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners