Hoover Smart R1 T4012

Hoover Smart R1 T4012 (page 2 of 4)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (7)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (4) · No (5)
RGC

RGCadelaide

Good Vacuum cleaner

This is a well priced vacuum cleaner which I have found to be quite suitable for all domestic cleaning activities. It has plenty of suction and performs well on all surfaces. It is fairly light to move around the house and comes with plenty of attachments for all of the different cleaning jobs required.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
KD

KD

Good Vacuum Cleaner

Purchased this from Godfreys and have been reasonably satisfied with the performance of this vacuum cleaner. It has powerful suction and works equally well on carpet as well as on timber or tiles. What is missing is a handle which sometimes makes the navigation of the unit little bothersome. Replacement bags are readily available at Godfreys too.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Harry FoodTech

Harry FoodTechAuckland

Good, could do with a handle

Bought this from Godfrey's about a year ago, great suction, good effect on most surfaces, the bags are expensive but a real pain when needing to lift it to vacuum something high. The bags are also a bit expensive, and fill up quite quickly. I'm meant to write fifty words or so..

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sonjalive

SonjaliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

good hoover

i do love my hoover. it has a turbo head which i higly recommend $50. its light ,handels rough treatment and cathairs. not as strong as the dearer vacums but quite addequate easy to grab. does great on all floors. if i dont win a better vacum i will get another hoover and turbo head

Date PurchasedJan 2012
Amzperth

AmzperthPerth

Best vacuum we’ve had

Our vacuum is about 3 years old now and has never skipped a beat. We have kids, cats, dogs and a whole lotta carpet (not out of choice) so it gets used often. All the attachments work well and the clip on the hose is handy. Really good value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
theresa

theresaVictoria

Was great, but not for cleaning the vacuum itself

Bought this 2 years ago at GODFREYS. They were cheap and was really doing good. Great suction power and performance. They are light weight and easy to carry and manuever, but theyre a little bit noisy. I guess it is hard to find a vacuum that is quiet..lol! Everything was great with this vacuum not until we realized that it is not getting all the dust anymore and we realized because the Telescoping Wand Assembly and the Power Nozzle Assembly are full of hair and dust. We managed to clean the Power Nozzle Assembly but not the Telescoping Wand Assembly. We send them to GODFREYS but they didnt really clean it. From then, it is not suctioning well anymore. I hope the Telescoping Wand Assembly is easy to clean as well so it can last long.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Missy R

Missy R

A great little vacuum!

It's light and easy to manouvre. Very happy with it's capabilities, I use on carpet and wood floors and it does a great job. We have a lot of sand at our place and there is no issues with the vacuum sucking it up. Bags are great and easy to buy. I use it to clean the car all the time and the little tools are great. Only wish is that tools could be attached to the vacuum cleaner - as i always lose them!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess

JessMargaret River

Love It

Perfect lightweight model and great for getting right into the carpet to get the dog hair and dirt/dust out! Absolutely love it! I use mine up to 3 times a week. Make sure you keep on top of keeping the filters clean! I wash mine with hot soapy water once a month to get a good clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Mez

MezHunter Region, NSW

A great little cleaner

My old vacuum cleaner motor burned out, so I went to Godfrey at east maitland. They recommended the Hoover Smart, so I bought it. It's got great suction power, got heaps of grit and dust the old Dyson missed. It's bagless, which I prefer, I take the removable dust canister outside to empty, no problems. I much prefer it to my old one, half the price, and Hoover has been making vacuum cleaners for a very long time, so they should know how to build one. I'm very pleased I bought it and I phoned Godfreys to say thank you

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

Cristian Serban

Cristian Serban

Great Product!

We have bought this vacuum 2 years ago from Godfreys .We wanted to get the Miele but the lady there convinced us to get this one instead, the price was similar but apparently that model of Miele vacuums were made in China so we went for the Hoover , and to be honest we do not regret it at all, it is a great Vacuum, suction is great and there are no problems with it!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
val

valIngleburn

Its Good!

When I bought it I am about to return it because it has a bad review, but after using it for 6 months now, it is a good vacuum. Suction is very good comparable to dyson. It cleans very well, we use it on our living room, bed rooms and on my car, the results are nice, very clean and when I bought it is less than 300 bucks. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sarah Smith

Sarah SmithMelbourne

Good product under $300!

Good product under $300 dollars from godfreys it vacuums well down side is sfter every use almost i have to pull out all the stuff that gets stuck inside and it can get loud at times other than that its good if you have a small place to clean up.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
Muriel B

Muriel B

Hoovering along

The vaccum gets the job done,it is reasonably light,I wouldn't call any vacuum quiet, I have carpet through my two bedroom unit ,tiled floors in other areas.I was not happy with the suction head so took it back was charged another fifty dollars.That was from Godfrey's 18 months ago. It gets the job done

Date PurchasedJan 2016
SamC

SamCMelbourne

I'm quite happy with the performance of this vacuum. I think for the price, it does the job well. I have black carpet and can see everything on it. This vacuum cleans it up well and gets rid of short dog hairs too. I did have trouble at one point and thought I would have to replace it. However, after reading some reviews I realised that I hadn't cleaned it properly when pulling it apart and noticed that a piece of plastic I had vacuumed up was blocking a part of the suction. I now make sure that I empty it after each full house vacuum and pull it apart to make sure there aren't any blockages.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
giles

gilesIpswich

Quality Hoover at a cost of takeaway!!

If you need a functioning Hoover that has powerful suction and not noisy then try the Smart Hoover that has speedy wheels for quickness but yet compact with high suction. Decided to buy for the car because it was so small and cheap but now use it in the house as our old one that was very expensive was too heavy and the suction didn't appear to be so fantastic as this little speedy!!

Rubbish!!

We got this from Godfreys saying it was a rely good product, it has done the work but only after 2 year's the motor has burnt out and that was only using it for 18 of those 24 months ,using it once a week! I would not recommend this vacuum cleaner to any one, I thought that Hoover was suppose to be a top brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Jtrain

JtrainAdelaide

Wouldnt give it away USELESS

This thing needs a disassemble & all filters & parts thoroughly cleaned for every use. Did the whole thorough clean of it yesterday, I then vacuumed the tiled floor for 5 mins & it wasnt picking anything up so i put my hand over end of pipe & on max there was zero suction. Should be recalled because its total junk. Had a bagged hoover once before that wasnt great, but this thing is pure garbage.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Deano

DeanoPerth, WA

Rubbish

Had this vacuum cleaner for 3 month. Absolutely bucket of rubbish. Does not pick up fluff, cotton or my girls hair from carpet. Really got conned by the salesman at Godfreys stating it was one of their best sellers!!!!!! What a joke.... Under any circumstances do not buy. Don't even accept if free it will do your head in.......

Date PurchasedMay 2016

I agree with all the other reviews, this cleaner does not pick up dust, I can see the dust

I fully agree with all the problems other customers have had with this machine, very disappointed with it, respectfully; Hoover you should not sell bagless cleaners if you know they don't do the job they are meant to do. I only have a small unit to vacuum; I would hate to try to clean a large house with it.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Worst vacuum ever

Everything said about this vacuum is true, does not pick up anything, tube constantly falls out, extension cord is very short. Its almost like you vacuum and then have to turn around and do it again. It picks up very little and its not like I even have carpet. All wood floors with one rug. Trying to complain to Godfreys is pointless...a generic response from their homepage and then your comment is deleted. Awful awful cleaner, do not buy this or anything from Godfreys.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015