Hoover Smart R1 T4012

Hoover Smart R1 T4012

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (4)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (4)
Kris

KrisAdelaide

Best best best.

professional and pleasant customer service.
This is the best vacuum I have ever bought. Powerful suction, cleans well. This vacuum body is small but does a great work n because of its size it doesn’t take much scape at home to store.

Got free bags as a gift from store.

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys for $200.00.

Sri

SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best vacuum

Used for over a month- giving a good result
Noise less. Strong suction power. Easy to store because of its small size. Nice colour.
Hope it stays same for forever

Purchased at Godfreys for $200.00.

Suzi

SuziWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great value

We have a home with several dogs and a cat on a farm. We have old linoleum and old carpet surfaces. My new Hoover Smart Vacuum has great suction and is easy to use. I was surprised how well it works while such a low price! Why spend more for things you don't need?

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $199.00.

Tristan Evans

Tristan Evans

Great vacuum for the price

Great little vacuum for the price, light and mobile with a good strong hose. The bagless chamber is a little small but I've had no issues with my vacuum cleaner and it's good for the car or getting under beds.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfrey's for $200.00.

Jay

Jay

Went to Godfreys to purchase a vacuum cleaner within the under $100 budget. The staff recommended Hoover Smart. It worked well for the first month. After that there seems to be some problem with the suction.

Editing my review, after the suction stopped working, I opened the machine and removed all the dirt.
I reckon something was stuck. Working well again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Godfreys.

I love it

Best vacuum ever, had to turn it down as it sucked too hard. 6 yrs old so far and gets used daily.
Only needs to be cleaned out once a fortnight.

I think the people who complain it fills up before they complete the job might need to consider using it more often or making less mess. Seriously if the thing is full that's a lot of dust to have on your floor before deciding to clean up..

Date PurchasedMar 2012
Lil K

Lil KBallarat

Compact

Handy compact vac for a small home or unit. Not suited to a huge house. Had for 4 weeks now, suction very good so far. Portable and light but doesn’t like to follow and tips very easy. If patient and take time this will not occur. Overall good value for money.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Mandy

MandyMittagong

Great robust vacuum

No objective given for this great vacuum. Lightweight, easy to store and very impressed with the suction. Happy also with the costing and with 2 year guarantee. Highly recommended for houses.... its a great unit. Have no problems with tipping over...easy to clean including the filter not worried about doing it. Mx

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Steph

StephPerth

Great vacuum

Purchased it a couple of weeks ago and it works extremely well. It sucks up all of our dogs hair that our previous vacuum cleaner couldn't deal with. It's quite loud, but what can you expect from a vacuum. Our house is reasonably big and the Hoover, deals with it well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

RGC

RGCadelaide

Good Vacuum cleaner

This is a well priced vacuum cleaner which I have found to be quite suitable for all domestic cleaning activities. It has plenty of suction and performs well on all surfaces. It is fairly light to move around the house and comes with plenty of attachments for all of the different cleaning jobs required.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
KD

KD

Good Vacuum Cleaner

Purchased this from Godfreys and have been reasonably satisfied with the performance of this vacuum cleaner. It has powerful suction and works equally well on carpet as well as on timber or tiles. What is missing is a handle which sometimes makes the navigation of the unit little bothersome. Replacement bags are readily available at Godfreys too.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sonjalive

SonjaliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

good hoover

i do love my hoover. it has a turbo head which i higly recommend $50. its light ,handels rough treatment and cathairs. not as strong as the dearer vacums but quite addequate easy to grab. does great on all floors. if i dont win a better vacum i will get another hoover and turbo head

Date PurchasedJan 2012
Amzperth

AmzperthPerth

Best vacuum we’ve had

Our vacuum is about 3 years old now and has never skipped a beat. We have kids, cats, dogs and a whole lotta carpet (not out of choice) so it gets used often. All the attachments work well and the clip on the hose is handy. Really good value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Missy R

Missy R

A great little vacuum!

It's light and easy to manouvre. Very happy with it's capabilities, I use on carpet and wood floors and it does a great job. We have a lot of sand at our place and there is no issues with the vacuum sucking it up. Bags are great and easy to buy. I use it to clean the car all the time and the little tools are great. Only wish is that tools could be attached to the vacuum cleaner - as i always lose them!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess

JessMargaret River

Love It

Perfect lightweight model and great for getting right into the carpet to get the dog hair and dirt/dust out! Absolutely love it! I use mine up to 3 times a week. Make sure you keep on top of keeping the filters clean! I wash mine with hot soapy water once a month to get a good clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Mez

MezHunter Region, NSW

A great little cleaner

My old vacuum cleaner motor burned out, so I went to Godfrey at east maitland. They recommended the Hoover Smart, so I bought it. It's got great suction power, got heaps of grit and dust the old Dyson missed. It's bagless, which I prefer, I take the removable dust canister outside to empty, no problems. I much prefer it to my old one, half the price, and Hoover has been making vacuum cleaners for a very long time, so they should know how to build one. I'm very pleased I bought it and I phoned Godfreys to say thank you

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Cristian Serban

Cristian Serban

Great Product!

We have bought this vacuum 2 years ago from Godfreys .We wanted to get the Miele but the lady there convinced us to get this one instead, the price was similar but apparently that model of Miele vacuums were made in China so we went for the Hoover , and to be honest we do not regret it at all, it is a great Vacuum, suction is great and there are no problems with it!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
val

valIngleburn

Its Good!

When I bought it I am about to return it because it has a bad review, but after using it for 6 months now, it is a good vacuum. Suction is very good comparable to dyson. It cleans very well, we use it on our living room, bed rooms and on my car, the results are nice, very clean and when I bought it is less than 300 bucks. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Muriel B

Muriel B

Hoovering along

The vaccum gets the job done,it is reasonably light,I wouldn't call any vacuum quiet, I have carpet through my two bedroom unit ,tiled floors in other areas.I was not happy with the suction head so took it back was charged another fifty dollars.That was from Godfrey's 18 months ago. It gets the job done

Date PurchasedJan 2016
SamC

SamCMelbourne

I'm quite happy with the performance of this vacuum. I think for the price, it does the job well. I have black carpet and can see everything on it. This vacuum cleans it up well and gets rid of short dog hairs too. I did have trouble at one point and thought I would have to replace it. However, after reading some reviews I realised that I hadn't cleaned it properly when pulling it apart and noticed that a piece of plastic I had vacuumed up was blocking a part of the suction. I now make sure that I empty it after each full house vacuum and pull it apart to make sure there aren't any blockages.

Date PurchasedDec 2015