Hoover Smart R1 T4012

Hoover Smart R1 T4012 (page 2 of 2)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (4)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (4)
giles

gilesIpswich

Quality Hoover at a cost of takeaway!!

If you need a functioning Hoover that has powerful suction and not noisy then try the Smart Hoover that has speedy wheels for quickness but yet compact with high suction. Decided to buy for the car because it was so small and cheap but now use it in the house as our old one that was very expensive was too heavy and the suction didn't appear to be so fantastic as this little speedy!!

Tegan

Tegan

Amazing after 5+ years!

Hoover Smart Bagged

Recently purchased a bagged Hoover Smart, my complaint is that where the nozzle goes into the metal part there is no clip to hold it in and after using for a while it just slips out!!! Why no locking in device ?????? It would make things so much easier and quicker if i didn't have to keep stopping and pushing it back in !!

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Smart R1 T4012 compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

TenillePerth, WA

Needs regular cleaning but great suction

I have had this bagless vacuum for nearly 2 years and it still works perfectly. The filter does need regular cleaning and if you have pets you need to empty the cone at least once during use. It fills up quickly. But for a vacuum that still has great suction for such a small price, I am so impressed. I will definitely buy another one when the time comes.
Inexpensive, great suction, easy maneuverability
Needs very regular cleaning

Tenille

Just checking in a year later to say that the vacuum cleaner is still working just as well as ever!

tariq

tariqadelaide

good for the price

We didnt want to spend too much money on Dyson. Salesman recommended us mid range hoover bag vaccum cleaner with its turbo head. Its almost 2 years suction is still pretty good. Need to change the bag regularly as it could decrease the suction. I use the acessory for my car , does the decent job cleaning it. Turbo head is ok for cleaning but very hard to clean the turbo head as hair gets entangled in the roll brush, its a nightmare cleaning it.Original Hoover head is not worth it. the need to modify the design to have a handle for carryng it. Overall happy with it.
good for midrange cost vaccum cleaner. Does descent job
Turbo brush definitely needs modification in desgn as its a night mare to clean it. No handle for carrying.

Watervale

WatervaleMACQUARIE

This HOOVER Is a HOOTER

Hi. This little vacuum cleaner is a hooter. Initially I thought it was a pile of junk, you just have to get to know how to clean the insides, there are 3 things to clean. 1. empty contents, 2. remove dust from foam filters and 3. remove conical plastic filter that traps heavier dirt / debris. It took me ages to discover this third one. My bad. In fact, we live on a dirt road and this Hoover sucks up so much fine dust, compared to our last vac I didn't realise how inefficient the other one was. Just have to clean foam filters more often.
Strong motor. Light. Cheap
Needs regular cleaning / emptying.

pking
pking
avidinator

avidinatorGold Coast

Good Vac

I was "sold" this vac about 9 months ago by Godfreys. I did check the reviews after buying and I was really scared! But so far so good! The suction is great.It is light and compact! My problems with this machine are: loose handles, and noise! and recently the engine makes a funny noise it's like something is broken inside!!
Strong suction, light, easy move around and change bags
Noise, loose handles

krisztian

krisztianmelbourne

compact, great suction

Like every bagless vac it needs maintenence. If you are a clean person it will be the right machine for you for a low price. If you dont like to clean your vacuum buy the one with bag. In my family we have both (I like the bagless so i have that my mum uses the baged one) and any of us really happy with it. If we need any help we just go to the store where we bouth from and they always really happy to help.
small, strong, duble HEPA filter, easy to clean
The handle underneath tha machine is a bit small

SSandi

Do you work for Godfreys???

-B-

-B-AU

Not that bad?

I also was "sold" on htis one by a Godfreys store - and was pretty worried when I saw all of these negative reviews. However I have to disagree - haven't had a problem yet (6 months later) wit the bagless model. It has great suction, is compact. It .... vacuums ....? Sure it needs to be emptied often, but I can live with that.
Actually works
Needs to be cleaned after each use, and yes the handle isn't the most secure feeling.

SSandi

Do you work for Godfreys too??

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Smart R1 T4012 compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

No problems

So far, so good.. Cleans well, sucks hard.. Needs to be emptied after each vacuum as is a little small but just means is cleaned Regally ! But all in all has been a good vacuum to date. But probably wouldn't buy the same one again as was after a more powerful one for next time
Easy to clean
Well nothing as of yet, but after reading others reviews I'm kinda waiting for sum thing to go wrong now :/