Hoover Tornado VCM43B1

Hoover Tornado VCM43B1

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
monica

monicaAU

Great vacuum cleaner.

I love this.Really strong suction,I can't put it on high because it's too strong.Very easy to clean,just take it all apart,wash,dry then put it back together again.So easy.I use this vacuum cleaner on carpets,wooden floors and vinyl floors.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $199.00.

shootingstar

shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic works exceptionally well on a tiled floor. Picks all the pet hair, it's quite, light weight. It sucks better than my dyson upright, only downside is the short cord but that's easily fixed with extension cord. Dust bin holds alot no need to empty before finishing the house even with all the pet hair which is bad now as it's summer one big dog & three cat's two of cats have long hair. No regrets purchasing this at $99 on sale was a bargain.

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $99.00.

BlondeIntrovert1971

BlondeIntrovert1971South East Queensland, QLD

Powerful clean. Great price

Went through a number of vacuums before this one and we are quite pleased with the performance. We have floorboards and rugs and the clean is thorough on both surfaces.

Purchased in May 2019 at Godfreys for $99.00.

BuckwheatPerth, WA

Amazing performance....superb value!

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay.

Buckwheat

Been using this vacuum cleaner for 3 months now...l.Still good as new and just as powerful as ever....Haven't cleaned filters yet....Still 5 stars....Does an amazing job on cars.....Best Buy as far as I am concerned.

mummp

mummpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great at the start but.......

Great at the start picked up everything on all floor surfaces but now even in maximum it hardly has any suction. Have cleaned all the filters again Nd still hardly any suction. Was praising this product but now not happy at all. Will have to see what it will cost to fix

Vicki

Vicki

Excellent machine - couldn't do without it.

I have been using my Tornado for a couple of years now - bought it for $299. Bought it originally because of our husky, and wanting a large capacity bagless for easy emptying of LOTS of husky hair. It works extremely well for that purpose. So well in fact, I bought another 2 for family when they were on sale for $99. Yes, the cord is only short, but as mentioned, you only need an extension cord and that problem is fixed. I bought the power head ($49) for hairy carpets and it works a treat on hard floors as well, so no need to change the head. Heaps of power, reasonably quiet, sucks really well, filters are easily cleaned and replaced. Excellent product and so light to tow around. Happy shopper!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jackie  GOODLEY

Jackie GOODLEYBrisbane

Excellent machine for the price

This vacuum cleaner was on sale for $99 reduced, they say from $299. It is an excellent machine, sucks well and is not noisy. The main drawback is a short mains cord, only 4.5 m, but I can use an extension lead with it and then it is fine.

Caroleena89

Caroleena89Gold Coast

Excellent product

Very very happy with this product. The vacuum has strong suction power and glides across the carpets and floors. I use this on all my floors and believe it is worth every cent. It is easy to manoeuvre around the house and very compact. Very happy with the overall performance.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Betnie

BetnieNorth Parramatta

Vacuums so well.

The suction on this vacuum is just amazing, it just sucks up everything in slight.

I personally think its way better than any Dyson vacuum I have previous owned which is three over the last six years.

When I first got it I used it to clean the carpets and so much junk such as pet fur just came up like crazy.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Emj

EmjDugandan qld

Not to bad

The suction on this little vacuum is unbelievable its great but in saying that the head on it it is so light when you are vacuuming you push forward and it lifts up off the floor its really annoying ive got a 2 bedroom apartment so it does the job i like the idea of it being bagless makes it easier i wish the power cord was abit longer on it but for $100 you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tejume

TejumeGreenway

Good for the price on sale

I bought this last year , with price in mind , it was a impulse buy when a sale was going on in Godfreys .
they are good for the sale price, but not sure how long would they last , do not clean as good as dyson but good enough for 1 bed apartment .

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Waterwelon

Waterwelonmelbourne

mediocre

bought this on special (as advertised - 99aud). it's very loud, suction is fair? find that i have to run over the same spot twice to pick up fluff. I have long hair and noticed the hair gets caught in the "mini" wheels in the rectangular suction part...I find the wheels unnecessary they serve no function and it's a pain getting the hair out (can't remove all of it). does better on tiles.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Arun

ArunSchofields, New South Wales

Surprisingly the best one in its range i have owned thus far!

This hoover was a blind buy from Godfreys whilst on a sale. This one replaced an Electrolux that we had and which costed more than 2-3 times the price. it has been more than a year now and the Hoover Tornado VCM43B1 has never failed. The suction is amazing with the adjustable knob, and very sturdy build. I have used this quiet roughly to be honest and is still is excellent condition. Definitely recommend one of these buys. You simply cannot go wrong for the value, and you'll be surprised how better they are than the larger brands.

One downside: It only comes with 2 fitting heads.
Again remember, for the price, its great value

My next one would definitely be one of these again.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Alana

Alana

Ok

Ok so when I first brought it was great had good suction no issues at all but about say nearly 2 months after I brought it decide to run poor auction four on vacuum got stuck don't know how or why need to get a new phone me and the rotator park is crap. Very very very bad sickroom without normal foot don't even use it any more as dint clean tiles at all.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rachel

RachelBrisbane

Fantastic

I'm so gald my daughter showed me this. Our floors have never looked any cleaner. We have carpet and tiles it working so good on both every time I use it I'm amazed by how much is in there. Easy to use quite and as different sets I would tell people to get this it was a good price I saved $200 as it was on sale

Date PurchasedSept 2017

1shot

1shotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good unit for under $100

The build feels quality and the unit clips together quite nicely, compared to our last $99 unit. The variable suction was a bonus. Great on carpet and hard floors, one button to get the storage off and another to empty. Have not cleaned filters yet but with any bagless you need to keep them in good condition or the vacuum will lose suction. 1 week in and it is a good unit, impressed, and happy with purchase. Have ordered a tubo head so will update when that arrives ($25 off ebay) compared to $90 from Godfreys. ☆UPDATE: Been using the machine with turbo head now for a month and could not be happier. Easy to empty, suction is excellent, machine is solid.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price for an outstanding vacuum!!!

This vacuum was bought as an extra for downstairs since being pregnant it was getting hard to lo the Dyson up and down so we bought this on a special and cannot believe how great it works! The suction is incredible the same if not better than our Dyson! I was really surprised as we had bought Hoover’s in the past that weren’t so great but this one is amazing! And it’s also very light to move around!
Just wish the cord for the power point was a bit longer so I don’t need an extension but other than that 100% happiness!

Vono

Vono

The best thing ever

I am happy with the performance as the suction is excellent. I find it cleans good and picks up most of the dust from the carpet or floor. I find it to be the best thing for cleaning a house. It's easy to move and with the turbo plus swivel head it's so good. Can't live without it. Just perfect for our household.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

kyliePink, Ohio

Loving my Vac

I luv my Vac it's light n easy to pull around and allergy free It has a strong power head and runs over my carpet so easy and even on the wet eariers and picks up everything I can't believe how much dirt came out of my carpets !! ZoomZoom

MJ and Tom

MJ and Tom

Amazing Cleaning

Great performance in suction, and performance.
It is quite easy to maneuver, but on the other hand is not that silent (like many VCs)
I would recommend having a powered brush head, it helped !!!
The Bagless is great and the powerful motor provides great suction, again I used a power turbo head which helped a lot.

Date PurchasedNov 2015