Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No
  • Battery Life
LoraineW

LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good lightweight stick vacuum

I use this stickvac on the carpets in the bedrooms and it does a great job. It is very lightweight and easy to push. It has a long handle which is good for me as I am relatively tall and I don't find myself bending forward and putting pressure on my back. I have two cats and it manages to pick up most of their hair and nail sheddings. People with arthritic fingers may find unclamping the dust cassette difficult as it takes quite a deal of pressure to press on either side of the casing. I purchased the stickvac in June 2018 and it has not missed a beat.

Purchased in June 2018 at Godfreys Mount Ommaney for $29.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet
Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Handy little creature

Best feature- the dust buster I use it for my mattresses and soft furnishings.
Be sure when you clean it out to remove the smaller filter inside the dust catcher as this gets clogged with fine particles and ultimately affects the suction of the cleaner.
I’ve had mine for 18 months and although I have a spare filter I haven’t had to change it as yet. No problems with it and battery life can get me a quick go over of my whole house.
It doesn’t have the suck of my Miele cat and dog but then I wouldn’t expect it to. It’s lighter and has less power. All in all I’m happy with my purchase. For $ 200 it’s good value.

Purchased in December 2017 at Godfreys for $200.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Saint

SaintBurnie

Dont agree with other reviews

Purchased in January 2019 for $320.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

See all Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac reviews

Paul D.

Paul D.asked

We have only had the vac since Xmas and it is not working. The blue light at the front is flashing when switched on.

Hi Paul,
It sounds as through there may be an issue with the charger, battery or PCB.
As the machine is under warranty , we would recommend taking your machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, for further inspection and repair or replacement as needed.

Bernie M

Bernie Masked

Seeking a replacement battery for Hoover vac ultra stick EB5222
Pls advise of cost and location

Hi Bernie,
Unfortunately the replacement batteries for this machine are not sold separately, they come as part of the handvac assembly.
Part Number: 14120117
Price: $59.95
This part is currently out of stock with more due to arrive at the end of May-start of June and can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with their customer service team by calling 1800 815 270.

D.Dasked

Where can I buy the PCB for this vacuum and how much is it?

Hi,
Unfortunately the PCB's for this machine are not available as a separate part, this comes as part of the handvac assembly.
Part Number: 14120117
Price: $59.95
This can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1300 360 845.

Rippoff....!

See all Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum Cleaners