Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac (page 3 of 4)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (16) · No (12)
  • Battery Life

Hoover should be called sweeper that does not suck!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ravando

RavandoMelbourne

Wonderful Vacuum Cleaner

The suction is good. Not too heavy to lift and very easy to plug/unplug. Very ideal for wooden floor and carpet/hard floor and because of its small size it can reach the most difficult part in our house. We bought it for very reasonable price so this product is super worth it. Overall, this product is highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Won’t last a year!

We bought this a year ago but has returned it twice as the rotable sweeper stop working. The return and fixing took at least 7 weeks. So in total we only use this vacuum for less than 6 months.
The customer service was quite friendly and helpful tho. Won’t recommend this to anyone unless you looking to purchase vacuum for six months only.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Tictac

Tictac

Sucks pretty good!

I am really happy with the performance of the hover and its suction.It is very light and it is very quiet.I ahve acarpet all over the house and the vaccuum has no problem going into the carpet and sucking out all the dust.The area I vacumed was over 500 square metre.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Makes vacuuming enjoyable

Amazing! My mother bought my this after she through my old one out as it didn't stay on longer then 5 minutes, and it become obvious it didn't work properly, because when we used the Hoover the amount of dust that came out of the small amount of carpet we do have was disgusting, the suction is amazing and the battery life is fantastic too. Very happy with this purchase.

Chrissy P

Chrissy PGold Coast

Not as happy as I was with the model before this one.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Lamar

LamarSouth Australia

Very disappointed

Our floors are all tiled and when the cleaner was new it was great but after just 16 months it went to 2 minutes of use. I would suggest to anybody thinking of getting one to be sure of the warranty. If it doesn't last for at least 2 years then think again. This is the second Hoover stick vac' that I have bought and would not recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Billyboy36

Billyboy36deewhy

Totally useless.

Suction Sucks !!..useless on carpets,also the revolving brush continually jams if there is anyone will long hair in your home..very difficult to untangle, same problems to empty the dust container. really wish I had not bought this product, what a waste of money. Wish I'd bought a Dyson, or ANYTHING..

Jill

JillSunshine Coast

Not suitable for rugs or carpet.

Suction is OK on hard floors, but there is absolutely no suction on rugs or carpet. I only use it for a daily tidy up and use my Dyson for the big weekly clean. The Hoover has a very small dust collection and needs to be emptied after every use and this is difficult to do if you have a small hand span. Probably should have stuck with my instincts and bought a Dyson stick vacuum.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

asil

asilAU

I love it !!

My first stick vacum which was going to be used just for quick pick ups has now replaced my main vacum. Its so light and easy to manage. Has fantastic suction, , and can be used as a hand vac. The only tiny thing that i don't
Really like is that u need the stand to charge the vacuum, as in the cord has to go into the stand with the vacuum in it. Not in the vacuum itself. But that really is only a minor niggle. I cannot live without it now !!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
RinaS

RinaSPerth

I love it

Happy with the product. If you have a kid, especially baby, or you'd like to make your life easier and house cleaner - this is an ideal product for doing so. Everyday, give your house a quick 10-15 minutes hoover, which will help to maintain premises clean.

Some people sayin, it's not picking up big chunks of rubbish. Well it wasn't designed to do so. You use Hoover cordless stick only to maintain your place clean and dust free, meanwhile you should also use a "proper, bigger vacuum" for your routine cleaning.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
L K

L KMelbourne

Loving this vaccum so far

Replaced my hoover freejet 19.2v with this vaccum. Was abit skeptical at first as i loved my old vaccum, but this has been great and a really good replacement. Love the light at the front, as it makes it so much easier to see the dirt. And like that you can alter the power of the power brushes. I only have hardwood floors throughout my whole house and a big mat in my lounge. Works great on both surfaces. Would recommend to others :)

Rebecca

RebeccaMelbourne

I'm very happy with my buy, the guys at Godfreys were so helpful , the vacuum cleaner has been been exactly what I needed. The price was reasonable and they were right with their recommendations. I was also pleased with the way they showed me how to get the best of my purchase.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Kishor

KishorCasula

Total satisfaction

I bought this from Godfreys crossroads 7 months ago expecting a little from a cordless vacuum .. but this is really an excellent piece that hoover has made .. very light but powerful..easy to use ..my wife just loved vacuuming.. 45min runtime is more than enough ..
Thanks the manager at crossroads for giving good discount

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Louise

LouiseKULUIN

Great Vac, easy to use.

Good vacuum it is easy to use. Light weight, can do a large house easily. Good on Both tiles and carpet. We have had for nearly a year now and we would never go back to having a normal vacumn I will always go for a stick vacumn. Neg it can get a bit clogged.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Danny Jones

Danny JonesSydney

Convenient, but poor suction

Very easy to use and battery life OK for a 40 sqm area a couple of times a week. Works ok on lino and when you flip to carpet mode it does ok here too, it Lacks suction though and you really have to push down on the vac in order to get tit to lift even small deposits. The brush gets tangled up with hair/dust pretty quick and its a fiddly operation to untangle it. All in all does the job but could be improved

Date PurchasedDec 2016
madi

madisydney

Beautiful machine .

I got this beautiful machine runs longer and better than the k mart one. I can use on my floor for 20 mins and even take out to my car and do the whole car clean . I love this little product from hoover. Really good for the purpose I am using it for. no cords no hassle. Thanks Hoover

Date PurchasedMay 2017

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Hopeless vacuum

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Saint

SaintBurnie

Dont agree with other reviews

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Doesn't perform.

Same as other review. Dirt falls out when going over uneven surfaces and when switched off. Doest clean anywhere near walls. Disappointed as I paid 299.00 from Godfreys who advertised another brand however they didnt have in stock so was sold this dud. Wouldn't recommend it at all, ineffective plus.

Date PurchasedDec 2016