Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Handy for quick cleaning

I purchased this vacuum with the sole purpose of using it in between thorough house cleaning. Happy with the purchase as it picks up dust very well. The in built light is useful to see all the dust particles. It’s a very light weight vacuum which makes it easy to manoeuvre. The only complain I have is the design of placing the hand vacuum in the centre which makes it difficult to reach to every crook and corner of the house. As per the battery it runs for about 40 minutes on full speed. As I use it in between vacuums the run time seemed sufficient. Used on tiles and carpets.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Mercury

MercurySydney, NSW

Perfect for our needs.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $250.00.

LoraineW

LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good lightweight stick vacuum

I use this stickvac on the carpets in the bedrooms and it does a great job. It is very lightweight and easy to push. It has a long handle which is good for me as I am relatively tall and I don't find myself bending forward and putting pressure on my back. I have two cats and it manages to pick up most of their hair and nail sheddings. People with arthritic fingers may find unclamping the dust cassette difficult as it takes quite a deal of pressure to press on either side of the casing. I purchased the stickvac in June 2018 and it has not missed a beat.

Purchased in June 2018 at Godfreys Mount Ommaney for $29.00.

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Handy little creature

Best feature- the dust buster I use it for my mattresses and soft furnishings.
Be sure when you clean it out to remove the smaller filter inside the dust catcher as this gets clogged with fine particles and ultimately affects the suction of the cleaner.
I’ve had mine for 18 months and although I have a spare filter I haven’t had to change it as yet. No problems with it and battery life can get me a quick go over of my whole house.
It doesn’t have the suck of my Miele cat and dog but then I wouldn’t expect it to. It’s lighter and has less power. All in all I’m happy with my purchase. For $ 200 it’s good value.

Purchased in December 2017 at Godfreys for $200.00.

Noha

Nohasydney

Does the job

It's light weight and very easy to use on both carpets and floorboard. I can usually do the whole house (3 bedrooms) as quickly as 15 minutes, but only to be used for superficial dirt, it's not powerful enough to suck any deep dust, hence cannot replace the corded ones.
For me it's good enough and does what I need to do.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mary. M

Mary. MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for small areas

I like this vaccum, its light and great ergonomic handle. Great for my home, not suited for bigger homes. Can vaccum upto 45 mins without recharging like some. Has attachments for smaller areas, and a detachable hand held great value.

Tictac

Tictac

Sucks pretty good!

I am really happy with the performance of the hover and its suction.It is very light and it is very quiet.I ahve acarpet all over the house and the vaccuum has no problem going into the carpet and sucking out all the dust.The area I vacumed was over 500 square metre.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rebecca

RebeccaMelbourne

I'm very happy with my buy, the guys at Godfreys were so helpful , the vacuum cleaner has been been exactly what I needed. The price was reasonable and they were right with their recommendations. I was also pleased with the way they showed me how to get the best of my purchase.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Louise

LouiseKULUIN

Great Vac, easy to use.

Good vacuum it is easy to use. Light weight, can do a large house easily. Good on Both tiles and carpet. We have had for nearly a year now and we would never go back to having a normal vacumn I will always go for a stick vacumn. Neg it can get a bit clogged.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Saint

SaintBurnie

Dont agree with other reviews

Purchased in January 2019 for $320.00.

nome

nomeAdelaide, South Australia

Good but not quite what the sales pitch said

See all Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac reviews