Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with Hoover

I am truely surprised at the poor reviews of the Hoover Ultrapower Stickvac !
I have bought 2 and find that they are really great . Ergonomically they are terrific to use and manage to pick up so much dog hair
When the battery degraded I just bought the replacement part which was around $90 ? I think.
Not necessary to replace the whole unit . As good as any fancy and hugely expensive Dyson equivalent whose battery life I believe isn’t that much better

Purchased at Godfreys.

Glenn P.

Glenn P.Palmerston, NT

Can't live without this

Bought this because we have a dog in the house and want to keep the house clean. Was always slack to vacuum before getting this, now everyone in house picks it up to vacuum. Does a great job, easy to clean, has a light for dark hard to reach spaces. Great battery life. Highly recommend.

Purchased in May 2017 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $320.00.

Rosemary

RosemaryGreat Southern, WA

Love it

Light and easy to manouvre.
Excellent on wooden floor and also very good on short pile carpet.
Picks up everything including cat hair that conventional vacuum doesn't cope with.
Always charged ready to go.
Love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Dee

DeePeel, WA

I love this vacume !

I purchased this vacume 6 months ago and I love it ... I have all tiled floors and was after something to pick up dog fur and bits from the grandkids.. .. the battery lasts around 25 min. It picks up dirt right to the edges of the floors and the light lets me see what I've missed . I like the rubber rollers ( many have just plastic,) it's great on my shag pile rug. It easy to pull apart and clean ... I tell my friends how much I love it and would recommend it to anyone !

Purchased in September 2018 at Godfreys Mandurah for $299.00.

LeahJ

LeahJSydney, NSW

Great product! Recommend

Very happy with this product and recommend it. We live in a smaller (3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house) - that is mostly carpeted with some vinyl. Battery always lasts for us to be able to able to vacuum the whole house in one go. We also have a dog and cat - and this vacuum seems to be very good at picking up pet hair around the house. This product is very lightweight and easy to use, which is my favorite feature about it. The first one we purchased wouldn't lock in properly and kept collapsing, but the store replaced it and we haven't had an issue with the replacement.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
MaggiMay

MaggiMayPeel, WA

Great for quick vacuums

Bought this vacuum a couple of days ago from Godfreys and love it already.
Firstly, love how it connects to the charging stand and doesn't fall over like a cheaper one I had a while ago.
It's readonably quiet; gave me a good 40 minutes run-time and still had power in reserve.
The light at the front is great when vacuuming under the bed, too.
Would certainly recommend for an "in-between" vacuum, that would save getting out the large vacuum every time.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Lildia

LildiaAU

Still going strong!

We had this vaccum since December 2016.
I will admit that within the first 3 months, we had a break down where a rubber ring came off? We got it repaired as it was still under warranty and have not had an issue with it since. We live in a house with 2 dogs, a cat, and children, it has managed the lot!

Pros:
Great as a daily run around vac
We use it on hard wood floors and hasn't left a scratch either.
The light on it is great as it highlights all the spots that need vacuuming/missed spots! haha.

Cons:
It is not good at sucking up between floor boards or getting a thorough clean like the dysons.
The hand vac is great, but none of the attachments are long enough/slender enough to get into spaces/gaps between and around things.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lelly

LellyAdelaide

Wish I had bought this long ago

Very happy with product, it is fairly light,easy to use and manouver around. I have 2 bedroom unit fairly big - carpets and floorboards, I do use it on high and lasts well more than 20 minutes at this level. For me being a senior lady taking it apart to cklean was at fi8rst a little difficult but after couple months I am fine with it. Love it, go get it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Brian

BrianSA, 5041

The best Stickvac to buy.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Ravando

RavandoMelbourne

Wonderful Vacuum Cleaner

The suction is good. Not too heavy to lift and very easy to plug/unplug. Very ideal for wooden floor and carpet/hard floor and because of its small size it can reach the most difficult part in our house. We bought it for very reasonable price so this product is super worth it. Overall, this product is highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Makes vacuuming enjoyable

Amazing! My mother bought my this after she through my old one out as it didn't stay on longer then 5 minutes, and it become obvious it didn't work properly, because when we used the Hoover the amount of dust that came out of the small amount of carpet we do have was disgusting, the suction is amazing and the battery life is fantastic too. Very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
asil

asilAU

I love it !!

My first stick vacum which was going to be used just for quick pick ups has now replaced my main vacum. Its so light and easy to manage. Has fantastic suction, , and can be used as a hand vac. The only tiny thing that i don't
Really like is that u need the stand to charge the vacuum, as in the cord has to go into the stand with the vacuum in it. Not in the vacuum itself. But that really is only a minor niggle. I cannot live without it now !!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
RinaS

RinaSPerth

I love it

Happy with the product. If you have a kid, especially baby, or you'd like to make your life easier and house cleaner - this is an ideal product for doing so. Everyday, give your house a quick 10-15 minutes hoover, which will help to maintain premises clean.

Some people sayin, it's not picking up big chunks of rubbish. Well it wasn't designed to do so. You use Hoover cordless stick only to maintain your place clean and dust free, meanwhile you should also use a "proper, bigger vacuum" for your routine cleaning.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
L K

L KMelbourne

Loving this vaccum so far

Replaced my hoover freejet 19.2v with this vaccum. Was abit skeptical at first as i loved my old vaccum, but this has been great and a really good replacement. Love the light at the front, as it makes it so much easier to see the dirt. And like that you can alter the power of the power brushes. I only have hardwood floors throughout my whole house and a big mat in my lounge. Works great on both surfaces. Would recommend to others :)

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Kishor

KishorCasula

Total satisfaction

I bought this from Godfreys crossroads 7 months ago expecting a little from a cordless vacuum .. but this is really an excellent piece that hoover has made .. very light but powerful..easy to use ..my wife just loved vacuuming.. 45min runtime is more than enough ..
Thanks the manager at crossroads for giving good discount

Date PurchasedJan 2017

madi

madisydney

Beautiful machine .

I got this beautiful machine runs longer and better than the k mart one. I can use on my floor for 20 mins and even take out to my car and do the whole car clean . I love this little product from hoover. Really good for the purpose I am using it for. no cords no hassle. Thanks Hoover

Date PurchasedMay 2017